Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Is it true you've been recycling the same bad jokes for 500 pages? That's what I see...

u wanna learn ab someone reusing the same jokes for over 500 pages? lemme talk to you about goin on 2 years now buddy

u wanna learn ab someone reusing the same jokes for over 500 pages? lemme talk to you about goin on 2 years now buddy

I don't make jokes babe, I'm not a funny guy

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

To the lipsters attending Friday's performance. Let's rehearse the questions that should b asked. Let's the game plan going:

Do:
- Ask about the record. We've waited all thread for this, what's a sentence more.
- Ask about the S Klein shoot.
- Record the performance of MAC and VB, those'll b heavenly, but we'll need evidence but ofc. *bonus points for a livestream
- Act accordingly, we get that it'll b exciting, but odds are, when u think about it, the crowds can scream for u so u might as well save ur voice for when u get to ask questions about the record, like how horrible would it be if ur voice was hoarse bc u scream sang songs from BtD?
- Ask for an encore/ flirt with the band/ get selfies w the kween (those are always pretty amazing, u could ask her about the record should she choose to take em selfies).
- Have receipts for everythinnnnng, what's reality w/o receipts?
tenor.gif

Don't:
- Scream sing into the camera at least. We're a family now here so don't give anyone the chance of ridiculing u for an impulse that'll b recorded forever. noawja.jpg
- Harass anyone or block anyone's view if u can (also bad for the camera oop) 
- Insert proper festival etiquette and street smarts here*

This concludes our meeting, if u feel like you've missed anything, the peeps on this forum will b discussing these points before the show in diff tones and vernacular. But the messages'll come across deffo in flavors of either, regret, disdain, and definite frustration.

Have fun vintage kids, we're counting on u

2me1gns.jpg

This concludes our PSA, ty beyonce-knowles-inline-1.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

LMAO the album doesn't even exist

Make it about the music? 30mgs of whatever you're snorting please.  :hooker:

I didn’t say it was about “releasing music” I said about “the music”. She’s clearly writing a lot of music whether or not she’s releasing it, and between that and her poetry, it seems to be her focus.

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I just saw the insta video.... was he calling High by the beach a big comeback song? 

A heap of the BTD stuff needs to come off the setlist already.... Though I guess for those who don't know deeper cuts it's important. 

This is super unrealistic but this would be an interesting (short) setlist

• 13 Beaches 
  • Ultraviolence 
  • Cherry 
  • Swan Song 
  • Terrance Loves You
  • Brooklyn Baby 
  • Black Beauty
  • Get Free 
  • Mariner’s Apartment Complex 
  • Ride 
  • PICK ONE: Video Games/Blue Jeans/Born to Die/Off to the races (if she must) 
  • How to Disappear 
  • Venice Bitch 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I just saw the insta video.... was he calling High by the beach a big comeback song? 

A heap of the BTD stuff needs to come off the setlist already.... Though I guess for those who don't know deeper cuts it's important. 

This is super unrealistic but this would be an interesting (short) setlist

• 13 Beaches 
  • Ultraviolence 
  • Cherry 
  • Swan Song 
  • Terrance Loves You
  • Brooklyn Baby 
  • Black Beauty
  • Get Free 
  • Mariner’s Apartment Complex 
  • Ride 
  • PICK ONE: Video Games/Blue Jeans/Born to Die/Off to the races (if she must) 
  • How to Disappear 
  • Venice Bitch 

you are a dreamer huh  :hooker:

Someone on reddit posted that it’s ~apparently currently~

Mariners Apartment Complex

Video games

High by the beach

National anthem

Summertime sadness

Off to the races

Venice bitch

If this is tru

Lana bitch

Let Born to Die die

It’s time

Fuck

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

you are a dreamer huh  :hooker:

Who I am is a big time believer that LANA CAN DROP BTD AND DO HONEYMOON SONGS hahahahahaha 

Video games

High by the beach

National anthem

Summertime sadness

Off to the races

Venice bitch

If this is tru

Lana bitch

Let Born to Die die

It’s time

Fuck

Jeez.. 

One song of BTD would be fine. 

Also High by the Beach? Strange choice IMH. (Though thats just because its my least fave on Honeymoon). 

Video games

High by the beach

National anthem

Summertime sadness

Off to the races

Venice bitch

If this is tru

Lana bitch

Let Born to Die die

It’s time

Fuck

why the fuck would she let her most known songs "die"?

:toofunny:

that's just fucking dumb. it's the songs people generally know her most for, so obviously she'll perform them, i...

:facepalm:

why the fuck would she let her most known songs "die"?

:toofunny:

that's just fucking dumb. it's the songs people generally know her most for, so obviously she'll perform them, i...

:facepalm:

I think its overkill to do 4 BTD songs. Summertime Sadness and Video Games are well known, National Anthem and Off to the races less so. 

Maybe if she did one or two BTD songs and then she'd be able to do some more new stuff - Happiness Is a Butterfly and perhaps something off LFL? 

I do get what you mean though - if this is a festival then there would possibly be a lot of casual Lana fans or non lana fans that only know BTD stuff. 

I was holding out hope that a Lana song would be in the new Tarantino trailer.

I still have some hope for a soundtrack. I know I’m delusional but Tarantino is that bish!

giphy.gif