Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana and Jack seems to be pretty close, I mean, she said that she finished the album but she still hang up with him on the studio. Btw, was Jack this close to Lorde, TS or St. Vincent?

definitely with Lorde but Im not sure ab TS or St. Vincent

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

https://www.instagram.com/baldlanadelrey/

There's a whole account

Oh.... my fucking...... god...... I didn’t know this existed lmao “wanna let my hair down” BWAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA IM DYING

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Those who are still expecting NFR anytime. soon are THE most delusioned of anyone to exist on planet earth. Hi, welcome to my TED talk, i'm going to be-

@ me next time

(lmao I'm just kidding I live for delusion when it comes to lana I had the absolute best time convincing myself about may 26th until literally 4pm on may 26th)

Those who are still expecting NFR anytime soon are THE most delusioned of anyone to exist on planet earth. Hi, welcome to my TED talk, i'm going to be-

It could easily come out next month. Being realistic, chances are she may have pushed it back to April but there’s still a good chance it could come by March. We’re still over a month away from that date

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It could easily come out next month. Being realistic, chances are she may have pushed it back to April but there’s still a good chance it could come by March. We’re still over a month away from that date

I mean yeah also this.

She literally said this era that she likes to keep things around her record releases low key and basically secret so I'm fully expecting pre order this month for release next month

Lana and Jack seems to be pretty close, I mean, she said that she finished the album but she still hang up with him on the studio. Btw, was Jack this close to Lorde, TS or St. Vincent?

I don't think he was or is close to St. Vincent because when they won the grammy for best rock song and he went up there to accept it he seemed surprised when St. Vincent also walked up there to accept it, they were both like "idk you were here!!!!" lmao it was funny

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Don't think St. VincenT and J*ck are close friends, but it seems like they both appreciate each other very well, but not like they're true true friends

But Jack said he's very proud on being part of MASSEDUCTION since Annie is a very praised artist.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I don't think he was or is close to St. Vincent because when they won the grammy for best rock song and he went up there to accept it he seemed surprised when St. Vincent also walked up there to accept it, they were both like "idk you were here!!!!" lmao it was funny

Do you have a link to that video?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro