Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

flat earth, vaccines, church, jack antonoff dick, what else can the NFR pre release thread touch upon before 1000 pages?

Let's talk about if we spit or quit! :creep: jk we gon get in trouble let's talk about NFR color scheme for the 10000th time

Jack Antonoff slander... you people are insufferable that man gives top notch dick and I know it

tumblr_oj8ahkLABz1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

Am I the only gay person who doesn't care what your ass body or dick look like? I care about your smile, eyes and face, and Jack hits none of those categories for me :awkney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I'm so fucking down, love my girl Brit Brit :lolliney:

Spilling tea, this explains the past several pages

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i just listened to IYC again, and wow that 1 minute really makes cinnamon look so stale. i can't believe i just realized this but that instrumental is so beautiful, we already have 3/4ths of cinnamon anyways! i want IYC but thats unrealistic for her to make the lead single  :deadbanana:

I'm so fucking down, love my girl Brit Brit :lolliney:

Girl, same! Plus Danja, if it's true OFC.

Anyway, to stay OT: Hopefully Lana will soon say something about lead single, at least. That is, OFC, if she's still planning on releasing NFR in March.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

i just listened to IYC again, and wow that 1 minute really makes cinnamon look so stale. i can't believe i just realized this but that instrumental is so beautiful, we already have 3/4ths of cinnamon anyways! i want IYC but thats unrealistic for her to make the lead single :deadbanana:

So, you think Cinnamon is 2:00?

It’s Lana...20:00 is more realistic

Spilling tea, this explains the past several pages

Lick my cherry dipped vanilla punanni mate, and stop reducing people to stereotypical manners attributed to different fandoms, thank you sis, love u :kiss: also Britney Spears' forum is literally so nice and everyone's normal, you should check it out if you've ever been interested in seeing how insane our fandom here is :thumb3:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif