Say Yes to Heaven

New single: "Doin' Time" (Sublime cover) - OUT NOW

love this. Wasn't sure from the snippets, but she really delivered something beautiful. The production feels fresh for her even though it also still sounds like a Lana song (in a good way). The fact that she doesn't change the pronouns, which twists the song into more of a reflection of herself* (or her dual nature)...loved that. 

*or an instagram baddie friend that pissed her off. that's a possibility, too. 

Went for something that was supposed to look like a jog, just before the sun was getting too low to sting my eyes, and had the song on repeat. Lemme tell ya, it was perfect. Gonna be even better in the summertime on a hot afternoon. This song makes everything better lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

so what radio station is that? I want it on mainstream pop radio

Apparently is just being pushed to Alternative Radio on the 21st, and Adult Alternative Radio (Triple A) on the 20th

8nl2OpX.png

Apparently is just being pushed to Alternative Radio on the 21st, and Adult Alternative Radio (Triple A) on the 20th

I hope that changes do I hope it does really well that they push it to pop radio as well

I'm kinda mad that Spotify didn't put the single on their featured 'New Music Friday' section where everyone would see it. :crossed:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm kinda mad that Spotify didn't put the single on their featured 'New Music Friday' section where everyone would see it. :crossed:

it is on that playlist! Maybe it's different outside the US?

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

They actually do its about 70th though :hdu: :toofunny:

Omg I just checked the playlist of a radio station here which plays new and popular music among young adults and Lana’s Doin’ Time was played earlier today at 10:33, can’t believe I missed it! I better keep the radio on more often during the days now! :oprah:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png