Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Yes but I do not recall him ever saying that it would be released in 2018 & has more than 10 tracks on it.

I supposed it, to answer @@delreyfreak, he didn't say that (And I didn't say he said it)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Not true in the slightest.

Eclipse said that, on DG  :facepalm:

No he didn't, he said that the account saying all that stuff was FAKE.

Yes, and also said THAT, He has many songs of MATD4

TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :scajo:

i will love you until the end of time.

What? I don't understand what you're saying.

Eclipse never said it will be release in 2018, I said possibly in early 2018 to answer @@delreyfreak 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Froot is such a weird record for me. on one side she made a song like fruit which is great but then half of the tracks on the album sound like random non-album related outtakes she wrote throughout her career rerecorded with the most bland production. 

It's her honeymoon in terms of froot being a record "that's going nowhere".

i76mrxw.png 

FROOT as an era had a potential to be so much better. The album itself is nice not her best imo, but I feel like I can't relate to quite a few of the songs which kinda draws me away from it. But, visually it was really disappointing the videos are really forgetful (apart from blue). 

Also, I wish she'd officially release an acoustic album/ep from each era. I wouldn't mind spending the extra coins to listen to them on vinyl. And I don't mean just 2 songs either (FROOT and TFJ) maybe like at least half of each album. I'm not counting acoustics from radio sessions either. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

i will always remember my excitement when she released froot and thought she was gonna go disco inspired (a genre i think she could pull off with her quirky writing style) but it never came through 

This seems a very unpopular opinion, but for me FROOT is easily her best album - aesthetically, visually, and musically. 

Still in love with it  :flutter:

Same. Froot is a really solid record. Happy alone :legend: Maybe it's different for people who have been longtime fans since TFJ/EH. I only started listening to her after Froot was released so I didn't have a fixed image of her musically.

Same. Froot is a really solid record. Happy alone :legend: Maybe it's different for people who have been longtime fans since TFJ/EH. I only started listening to her after Froot was released so I didn't have a fixed image of her musically.

Yeah same! When I think about Marina's music, I think of FROOT style records rather than her earlier ones. There just seems to be so much depth to the FROOT tracks in particular, and so much raw emotion which I could (and still can) relate to a lot when it was released.

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png