Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

just got told that ''you'' is an old song (2015) and therefore won't be on M4 and i'm not happy

honestly if that's true then i'm not shocked because think about 'You' sitting next to the other snippets of songs on the album..it always felt off. 

how

in italy every 18 yo is given 500 € by the government to spend in music/concerts/cinema/theatre etc... and u basically can create discount codes to use in certain sites (like amazon) and then pay what remains (in my case 4 dollars) 

basically taxpayers money kdldlsksdls 

i really want marina to pop off but that emotional machine song really killed the vibe

in italy every 18 yo is given 500 € by the government to spend in music/concerts/cinema/theatre etc... and u basically can create discount codes to use in certain sites (like amazon) and then pay what remains (in my case 4 dollars) 

basically taxpayers money kdldlsksdls 

omg why wasn't i born in italy. y'all over there using tax payer money for kids meanwhile ours goes to the military and y'all have good ass food and a cool language

y'all...... they're beautiful I can't  :crai: italy relly ended homophobia forever 

image0.jpg

I will never forgive her for removing Rootless from the vinyl tracklist and only putting the single version of Hollywood on it. The blatant display of homophobia!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif