Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

https://picosong.com/wgXNj/

this leaked on PHF

Probably made by leaked multitracks

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

the only legit demo that leaked this year was the TSOD one but isn't that different

It’d make more sense if it was to promote newer material or an upcoming song. This just seems like a cheap/random attempt to keep Marina from being forgotten :rip: It’s like Lana suddenly coming out with an ad for Summertime Sadness.

yeah but unlike lana marina is a nobody

especially now that she has changed her name 

last.fm better fix this mess because now there's a page for both "Marina and the Diamonds" and "Marina" and now that Spotify has changed her name officially my current Marina scrobbles are going to a new page. I don't want 2 fucking pages for Marina on my top artists  :toofunny:   :icant:

Hope this name change doesn't kill her career  :rip:

last.fm better fix this mess because now there's a page for both "Marina and the Diamonds" and "Marina" and now that Spotify has changed her name officially my current Marina scrobbles are going to a new page. I don't want 2 fucking pages for Marina on my top artists  :toofunny:   :icant:

she never had a career....

do you think her and her label cares about some scrobbles though

:deadbanana:

Sis it's last.fm, it's not that serious.

Not sure why people even use last.fm other than to gloat about unreleased songs and show how much they're listening to them  :deadbanana: 

I've discovered many artist i listen thanks to lastfm. I also use it to go back and look and what i use to hear and maybe hear it again. I might wonder when I first started hearing an artist or what got me into them ect. 

I had no idea people still used last.fm lmao.

I get why they use it cos it's a more accurate method of collecting listening data cos you can scrobble cd / vinyl / radio plays too instead of just streams like Spotify Wrapped.

But the formatting on some of the song titles and albums are a fucking mess and always have been and can't be changed.

I still can't believe we finally got INHA like omg, I remember when everybody was craving for it and now that its leaked no one is talking about it :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

the bridge will remain one of her best lyrics

I still can't believe we finally got INHA like omg, I remember when everybody was craving for it and now that its leaked no one is talking about it :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

the bridge will remain one of her best lyrics

YESSS! I still get the chorus stuck in my head sometimes. Such a shame it remained unreleased as it's better than at least half of Froot.