Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Its just her logo against a solid background. it looked cleaner but they kicked up a fuss about it lol

i've seen it & it doesn't bother me at all, but "officially" it should just remain empty until the cover gets released. 

people on genius work really hard to make the site a reliable source, so i get why they delete everything that's not official.

i've seen it & it doesn't bother me at all, but "officially" it should just remain empty until the cover gets released. 

people on genius work really hard to make the site a reliable source, so i get why they delete everything that's not official.

Entirely true, personally I don't think any of the songs they've added should be up yet either but I'd get reported for even touching them lmao.

can we at least do something like

Marina (and The Diamonds)??? I dont wanna kill and the diamonds already please i beg you

This ^^

I don't know how to feel about this,

And she always said the 'diamonds' were her fans.

giphy.gif

This ^^

I don't know how to feel about this,

And she always said the 'diamonds' were her fans.

I mean we're still the Diamonds, she confirmed it on twitter, she just took us off her name bc............. i mean there's not a reason but she did

I just wish we could keep the name as it is to spite her and bc it's so much better a name than..... whatever she came up with

just Marina isn't that bad. it's just a little too much anonymous, it could be anyone lol. the stage name with the diamonds was unique, but i do really think it didn't suit her anymore. it shows that it belongs in the past and that she's over it. too bad she came up with this change after 3 albums but whatever i guess.

just Marina isn't that bad. it's just a little too much anonymous, it could be anyone lol. the stage name with the diamonds was unique, but i do really think it didn't suit her anymore. it shows that it belongs in the past and that she's over it. too bad she came up with this change after 3 albums but whatever i guess.

I mean had she changed it on signing the contract I would've been ok with it bc it would've made "and The Diamonds" her Myspace persona and nothing but that, but to keep it for 10 more years, and to change it now...... what's the point?

I mean had she changed it on signing the contract I would've been ok with it bc it would've made "and The Diamonds" her Myspace persona and nothing but that, but to keep it for 10 more years, and to change it now...... what's the point?

yeah, it's useless now. it'll make her even more unknown.

The fact she changed her stage name to "Marina" is basic and pointless, but what we can do?

To me, she's still "Marina and The Diamonds" so I really don't care if a mod changes the thread's title or not.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Can anybody please repost this/send me the stems (and Just Desserts too)?

What stems leaked besides these? I have:

Power & Control

Oh No! (Multitrack)

Oh No! (Stems)

Radioactive

FROOT

I Am Not a Robot

Mowgli's Road

Obsessions

Primadonna

Starring Role

Can anybody please repost this/send me the stems (and Just Desserts too)?

What stems leaked besides these? I have:

Power & Control

Oh No! (Multitrack)

Oh No! (Stems)

Radioactive

FROOT

I Am Not a Robot

Mowgli's Road

Obsessions

Primadonna

Starring Role

Blue, Girls (Fast Car) version, the whole Electra Heart except Teen Idle, F&L and BTS. Oh and the Electra Heart (song)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: