Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I wanna get this off my chest... the 2017 Complex Magazine photo shoot was not that great. And I think black wavy hair ages her/is not flattering on her.

I agree with you about the black hair. It looks terrible on her skin tone. Light Brown is okay and the color she had during Born To Die (reddish honey?) was gorgeous on her. Ombre looks good on her too but black hair fully is difficult to pull off for many people. For Lana it makes her look older and even adds weight to her face. 

I agree with both of you. The black hair worked only for the Ride music video. Period. Everytime she does this heavy curls with her hair this dark...it really makes her look older and chubbier in the face. The straight hair at the Gucci party suited her, her face looked awesome, the last 2 looks with the curls...not so much. I mean, she still looked good but you know what I mean

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

he's a cutie :(

ok so lana has written a lot of good ballad type songs this era... Jack produced three albums Melodrama, Reputation & Masseduction & no matter how fantastic in the first few weeks of listening, aged like milk in the sun. I'd rather Lana work with Emile Haynes or Dan Heath or anyone who is good at producing atmospheric & cinematic stuff... He'll mess it up. I just know it. Also, his dick has been inside Lena Dunham so we know about his taste... He still flirts with her on Instagram & hangs out with her. Ughhhh, I hate him.. please stay away from Lana mr. man baby

ok so lana has written a lot of good ballad type songs this era... Jack produced three albums Melodrama, Reputation & Masseduction & no matter how fantastic in the first few weeks of listening, aged like milk in the sun. I'd rather Lana work with Emile Haynes or Dan Heath or anyone who is good at producing atmospheric & cinematic stuff... He'll mess it up. Also, his dick has been inside Lena Dunham so we know about his taste. Ughhhh, I hate him.. please stay away from Lana Mr. Man Baby

it's all bases on "personal reasons" as you said because those album you mentioned still sound great to me lol so i trust him and i know he will not mess it up. also, idc about his taste in women, he remains a cutie. 

it's all bases on "personal reasons" as you said because those album you mentioned still sound great to me lol so i trust him and i know he will not mess it up. also, idc about his taste in women, he remains a cutie.

Ya. That's why I never say it out loud. It sounds mean but as soon as I knew a pop producer is producing those beautiful ballads who usually does energetic electro stuff... I get like that. Plus I the Melanie Martinez-esque synth he added in the Cinnamon chorus is so not-Lana... I just wish someone else did it.

Ya. That's why I never say it out loud. It sounds mean but as soon as knew a pop producer is producing those beautiful ballads who usually does energetic electro stuff... I get like that.

well some of masseduction wasn't that "energic electro", new york for example is an amazing slow song, just like liability. he's capable of creating slower ballads too.

ok so lana has written a lot of good ballad type songs this era... Jack produced three albums Melodrama, Reputation & Masseduction & no matter how fantastic in the first few weeks of listening, aged like milk in the sun. I'd rather Lana work with Emile Haynes or Dan Heath or anyone who is good at producing atmospheric & cinematic stuff... He'll mess it up. I just know it. Also, his dick has been inside Lena Dunham so we know about his taste... He still flirts with her on Instagram & hangs out with her. Ughhhh, I hate him.. please stay away from Lana mr. man baby

some points were made

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

well some of masseduction wasn't that "energic electro", new york for example is an amazing slow song, just like liability. he's capable of creating slower ballads too.

You give me more reasons to not want him on LDR6. Liability, New York, Writer In the Dark, Smoking Section have a very basic production (I'm not talking about songwriting)... Lana has seen sooo much better. Even her unreleased demos like Never Let Me Go & Paris have more intricate & layered production.

Everybody underappreciates Rick Nowells but he gives great multi-instrumentals for ballad type songs.. not just piano & guitar but so many layers.

You give me more reasons to not want him on LDR6. Liability, New York, Writer In the Dark, Smoking Section have a very basic production (I'm not talking about songwriting)... Lana has seen sooo much better. Even her unreleased demos like Never Let Me Go & Paris have more intricate & layered production.

Everybody underappreciates Rick Nowells but he gives great multi-instrumentals for ballad type songs.. not just piano & guitar but so many layers.

mhh, maybe we just have different tastes. i like jack's works.

I hate her long nails.. they kind of scare me. When I met her and she was holding my hand for ages, it really hurt:')

idk why but this made me SCREAM asdksoasldlkp along with all the comments about hating her fake deep singing voice  :toofunny:

so interesting looking back at what fans complained about and didn't like about her back in 2012 because nowadays we all want her to go back to how she was!   :prettyhurts: feel like shit just want her back x

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Ok, I fucking agree with that, all of Honeymoon is the biggest proof of that and we all know Honeymoon is an incredible masterpiece, stop dragging Rick because of Lana's own mistakes on LFL 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I agree, Rick doesn't deserve to be dragged for Lana's poor decisions regarding Lust For Life.

But what we're also NOT gonna do is drag Jack Antonoff when he gave us Venice Bitch, which just so happens to be the best Lana song we got since 2015 (maybe even 2014).

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif