Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

exactly, plus she has the eyeliner only on the out edges as well so it looks so heavy and effects her eyes

look at this pic

it's so bad

and the lashes just aren't good? they don't look trimmed to the line of an eye or like how natural lashes act

They look INSANE in that pic lmao. All of 2017 they looked crazy but I think she finally removed those after the tour.

I saw some pics of the Ride premiere recently and sorry I’m on mobile and can’t embed but

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/singer-lana-del-rey-premieres-her-new-anthony-mandler-news-photo/153892874

You can see here she doesn’t even glue her lashes on her lash line, but in the MIDDLE of her lashes for the illusion they are even longer. I think this is what she was doing with her lash extensions and that’s why they looked crazy.

The only time her lashes looked normal was at the Melrose trading post late last year. http://www.lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=47895&fullsize=1

I think she just had regular false lashes here and I wish she’d do that more often.

yes omg she looks so much better in these pics

i'm not a makeup pro let alone a lash pro but i know when things look fucked up imo

wouldnt gluing the lash onto the actual lash hurt the hair?? i'd be afraid i pull my lashes out

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Yosemite

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Yosemite

I would've made a lame joke like: who? or what is that? but even Yosemite jokes are dead now

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

lana looks fucking stupid with the eyelash extensions 

they're too heavy and don't even suit her eyes who the fuck thought

she looks older without them, tbh they really suit her in my opinion it makes her eyes pop.

I can agree they look really dodgyily done sometimes though.

Although I've seen pics before fame without the falsies and she had lashes, but now without them she has like none so she should really stop it must be so bad for them especially gluing them in the middle.

yeah that's the thing, i feel like that ruined them but she is naturally a light haired lady so the lashes could just be light too

i have dark lashes but the tops f them arent noticeable to me without mascara you know

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

When she first performed in Finland in 2013 a couple of journalists accused her of using playback on the audience's part, as the audience's reactions and singing didn't feel very Finnish and the singing sounded like the audience had a Brittish acccent. Back then I didn't really (want to) buy it but last year when she performed here for the second time at Flow Festival, my friend had a morning shift because she worked there and took the evening off to see her with me, so she heard the soundcheck and sent me clips of Ride in which you can clearly hear an audience singing along loud af. I buy those accusations now  :crossed:

Edit: Oh btw I don't mean to criticize her, for God's sake I stanned Britney for years. I guess it just makes Lana feel more comfortable on the stage.

and half-ass some vocals every now and then

When she first performed in Finland in 2013 a couple of journalists accused her of using playback on the audience's part, as the audience's reactions and singing didn't feel very Finnish and the singing sounded like the audience had a Brittish acccent. Back then I didn't really (want to) buy it but last year when she performed here for the second time at Flow Festival, my friend had a morning shift because she worked there and took the evening off to see her with me, so she heard the soundcheck and sent me clips of Ride in which you can clearly hear an audience singing along loud af. I buy those accusations now  :crossed:

Omg I didn't even know this practice existed :toofunny:

8nl2OpX.png

Edit: Oh btw I don't mean to criticize her, for God's sake I stanned Britney for years. I guess it just makes Lana feel more comfortable on the stage.

i am SHOOKETH

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

OMG!