Rate Lana Boards

71 members have voted

1. 1. How fast does the site load for you

• Very fast
    • Fast
    • Not slow or fast
    • Slow
    • Very slow
  2. 2. How often is the site down for you? (Please leave comments with more details)

• It's down all the time!
    • It's down sometimes
    • It's only been down once or twice
    • It's never been down!
  3. 3. If we were to add premium membership, would you be interested?

• Yes
    • No

Guest GhettoDrugStarHooker

I dont think Lanaboards has a friendly atmoshphere much anymore :brows3: im not sure if its because I left and just came back i dont really know.. :runs:

Please leave feedback below!

So first thank you for doing this. :boyfriend di lanaboards: is (very) proud of you.

I dont think Lanaboards has a friendly atmoshphere much anymore :brows3: im not sure if its because I left and just came back i dont really know.. :runs:

Yes but I think that it was always so on LanaBoards. Yes it's true. Since N and fellow members aren't so active anymore the "charme" and friendly atmosphere disappear.

Anyways

I love LanaBoards.

#LDR4BESTADMIN

But...But....

:horror:

Am i not friendly?

:horror:   :horror:  :icant:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Guest GhettoDrugStarHooker

But...But....

:horror:

Am i not friendly?

:horror:   :horror:  :icant:

No you are lovely, this is not a personal attack on Anyone Im just telling the truth and how i feel about lanaboards but I feel sad atm so i probably derpress bout everything

No you are lovely, this is not a personal attack on Anyone Im just telling the truth and how i feel about lanaboards but I feel sad atm so i probably derpress bout everything

Aw its okay, I still love you:)

:smile2:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I've felt this same way. I've lurked around the forum since it opened, but rarely post. It doesn't feel like we're a community, but rather just a bunch of random strangers screaming their opinions.

MkWI4Ns.png

Aw, that usually happens to me eventually on websites. Luckily not with LB's because I joined the first day and I've been super active all the way through so I really hope I don't feel like this too some day. We all love Lana though so don't give up on us :heidi:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I am just posting to say I love your signature. Are you familiar with the grumpy cat? Your sig is the grumpy puppy Dalmatian. Cutest thing ever.

glgcDdT.gif

I've felt this same way. I've lurked around the forum since it opened, but rarely post. It doesn't feel like we're a community, but rather just a bunch of random strangers screaming their opinions.

:biblio: can you evolve your thoughts? Interested in listen (actually reading :agree: )

glgcDdT.gif

At first I thought I'd find some interesting topics to disuss here (about da queen Lana or else)

MOST OF THE CONTENT HERE IS: "Hey I'm new", "hi", etc

It's a flop    :noparty:

Edit: Thought it was rate it from 1 to 10, sorry, anyways I alrady took the poll   :derpna:

At first I thought I'd find some interesting topics to disuss here (about da queen Lana or else)

MOST OF THE CONTENT HERE IS: "Hey I'm new", "hi", etc

It's a flop    :noparty:

Edit: Thought it was rate it from 1 to 10, sorry, anyways I alrady took the poll   :derpna:

What, find me a place with a more comprehensive amount of topics involving Lana. Everything there is to talk about, there's a thread for.

Not always a good thing :hillary: