M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Has she ever commented on the Slay-Z cover? I hate it. She looks white. & her face looks awkward. It’s just a weird picture..

??????????

iirc she was testing her snake oil product at that time. I don’t think she likes it either.

man i'm a self hating faggot but like i listened to a few of her songs since my sister put one of her albums on and if she apologized for the copious amounts of problematic stuff she's done i might stan

she’s apologized for a lot

I haven’t followed every pothole in her career, but she is way too talented to overlook because of her sharp tongue.. at least for me. You’re missing out on some amazing music. It’s sad because her missteps have really affected her potential for mainstream success.

14417469274.gif

AB posted the (hopefully) final track listing for F2 on Facebook today.

Linked available snippets for each song that hasn't been released.

Fantasea Two: The Second Wave

1. Lorelei ft. Jamie Hince

2. Icy Pisces ft. ???

3. Chaos and Glory Ft. Luciana Caparoso

4. Along The Coast ft. ???

5. Niggas Gon’ Learn Ft. Connie Diiamond

6. Ain’t Know

7. Tastes State Ft. Busta Rhymes

8. Paradiso II

9. Treasure Island

10. Anna Wintour ft. Mel B & ???

11. Count Contessa (redux)

12. Pyrex Princess ft. ???

13. Escapades (Pleasure Place)

14. Venus

15. Movin’ On Up ft. NEWBODY

16. Playhouse

17. Desert Beat

18. Blossom

19. In Excelsis

20. Chi-Chi

21. Surprise

22. Surprise

Previous titles that are excluded from this track list are Interiuer D'un Coquillage, El Remolino, Bruce Lee, Surf, and Diamond Nova Interlude.

I fucking need Ain't Know and Pyrex Princess

She still wants to do the double disc release with a remixed and remastered version of Fantasea and have the album out by June. Came straight from Azealia herself, but remember to still take it with a grain of salt!

i just noticed goldie isn't on here, i really hope she didn't scrap it bc that was a banger

Anna Wintour is not happening, apperantly she wants to release Treasure Island produced by Dr Luke instead

Also I really hope she didn't scrap Goldie, she can keep In Excelsis but Goldie it's indeed a banger

8nl2OpX.png

Yeah I think she still plans to release Anna Wintour but wants to put Treasure Island out first which I'm not mad at considering the snippet sounds really good. Just don't know if it's the greatest decision to release a Dr Luke produced track, I don't think she needs any controversy at the moment as she seems to be doing quite well

FzytWEW.png

Yeah I think she still plans to release Anna Wintour but wants to put Treasure Island out first which I'm not mad at considering the snippet sounds really good. Just don't know if it's the greatest decision to release a Dr Luke produced track, I don't think she needs any controversy at the moment as she seems to be doing quite well

she should release it.

i dont think the general public cares/knows about dr luke. look @ kim petras. no one cares