Sitar

Lorde

You all disgust me, how can you say you're Lana fans when you listen to that ugly "singer" with down syndrome from New Zealand who has critised Lana many times saying her music is a bad influence to young people, I really don't understand

tumblr_n6llyq0LOp1t0tfkoo1_500.gif

are you retarded?

You all disgust me, how can you say you're Lana fans when you listen to that ugly "singer" with down syndrome from New Zealand who has critised Lana many times saying her music is a bad influence to young people, I really don't understand

wow so you insult people with disabilities? you're the disgusting one here buddy

stop filming honey  :awkney:

Firstly please do not use down syndrome as an insult. One of my friends gets treated like :) because of the fact she has it. She will live a difficult life because people like you have no respect for it.

What Lorde said about Lana was ignorant, and I'm not going to defend it. However, bear in mind Lorde was only 16 years old and was suddenly being thrown into stardom. She didn't really know how to present herself and what to say. Lorde later said in a tweet 'I think she (Lana) is cool. I just have intense views .... her videos are amazing'

I won't defend what Lana did as well. Retweeting a picture that promotes self harm and directing it towards someone else is a horrible thing to do. I understand that she was angry at the comments - the response she gave was just not thought out. I think she realised how impulsive her actions were, as she later deleted the tweet.

But we should forgive both of them, as people make mistakes and learn. With the constant drain of fame and pressure, people are more likely to break and do stupid things.

wow so you defend a Lorde fan? you're the disgusting one here buddy

where did i defend lorde?? when did i say to stop attacking lorde??

i only pointed out that you are disgusting for making fun of disabled people

then again you probably will continue with your stupid posts cause you're most likely an 11 year old loser hiding behind a screen spreading nasty comments wherever you can. get a life and don't make fun of people with disabilities

Firstly please do not use down syndrome as an insult. One of my friends gets treated like :) because of the fact she has it. She will live a difficult life because people like you have no respect for it.

What Lorde said about Lana was ignorant, and I'm not going to defend it. However, bear in mind Lorde was only 16 years old and was suddenly being thrown into stardom. She didn't really know how to present herself and what to say. Lorde later said in a tweet 'I think she (Lana) is cool. I just have intense views .... her videos are amazing'

I won't defend what Lana did as well. Retweeting a picture that promotes self harm and directing it towards someone else is a horrible thing to do.

But we should forgive both of them, as people make mistakes and learn. With the constant drain of fame and pressure, people are more likely to break and do stupid things.

Forgive both of them? Are you serious? So you're saying we have to pardon Lana for "doing a horrible thing" to Lorde? First of all Lorde is the one who started all of this, Lana is the sweetest person ever and she would never do something like that unless they deserve it, and clearly Lorde deserved it. You really need to get your facts straight

where did i defend lorde?? when did i say to stop attacking lorde??

i only pointed out that you are disgusting for making fun of disabled people

then again you probably will continue with your stupid posts cause you're most likely an 11 year old loser hiding behind a screen spreading nasty comments wherever you can. get a life and don't make fun of people with disabilities

I just said Lorde has down syndrome, wow, obviously i am making fun of someone with disabilities, jesus christ

oh no im so scared

yeah you're definitely 11

it wasn't meant to scare you, it was just meant to show that hateful comments like the 2 posts you made won't be tolerated in this forum. read the rules dude

Forgive both of them? Are you serious? So you're saying we have to pardon Lana for "doing a horrible thing" to Lorde? First of all Lorde is the one who started all of this, Lana is the sweetest person ever and she would never do something like that unless they deserve it, and clearly Lorde deserved it. You really need to get your facts straight

I'm sure that Lana is a sweet person - I've seen videos of her talking kindly to fans and lovely supportive tweets she has made. But as I highlighted in my previous post - sweet people can do nasty things they are under pressure. Lana just made an impulsive action and retweeted the picture, and later realised that it was the wrong response and took it down. Everyone makes mistakes, and Lana understood her mistake and from my knowledge hasn't thrown any shade at Lorde since. In a way, that shows how nice she is - many celebrities would've stood by their actions even If they knew they were wrong, but Lana didn't.

And Lorde didn't 'deserve' that. No body does. Encouraging self harm is not right. It doesn't help in any way, and just adds to the problem.

yeah you're definitely 11

it wasn't meant to scare you, it was just meant to show that hateful comments like the 2 posts you made won't be tolerated in this forum. read the rules dude

whatever... atleast I'm a true fan

How dare you publish a thread about Lorde, don't you know she criticised Lana? Lana literally favored a twitt telling her to kill herself, what is wrong with you! Shame on you

Oh wait you're an AHS fan this makes so much sense

VyIsfwC.jpg