Sitar

Lorde

i don't think so, she will probably sing the new song and one from pure heroine

aka Royals ...

I'm sooooo ready for new Lorde music! PH was good but lacked in the diversity department when it came to the overall sound/production and topics. I hope her lyrics are a bit more grown up by now

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

@heavydirtysoul I think if she woulda released an album shortly after Pure Heroine it woulda had that Glory and Gore teen apocalypse sound but I feel optimistic that it doesn't now that she waited so long and got into this dance direction later in the process

@heavydirtysoul I think if she woulda released an album shortly after Pure Heroine it woulda had that Glory and Gore teen apocalypse sound but I feel optimistic that it doesn't now that she waited so long and got into this dance direction later in the process

i love her apocalypse sounds. But This is not a game by the chemical brothers sounds good on paper but was executed badly (a song that she overdirected and had a line in) and Yellow Flicka Fleak is rather  forgettable. I'm more concerned that the production and ideas are executed well rather than what her sound will be

The more I've listened to the music in the snippet, the more it's grown on me. I does sound more upbeat than most of PH, and I'm really interested in what this album will sound like sonically and lyrically. It's hard to judge the song/album on such a short snippet that doesn't even have any voice in in it.

I just hope the whole album isn't too upbeat (I want teenage angst Lorde vibes too! Even though it will be more about early adult hood). I also hope she hasn't gone in the direction where all her songs follow a pop formulae and sound safe. But overall this snippet is a really good tease and I'm looking forward to Thursday!