Sitar

Lorde

of course pop influences aren't bad like you said lana had a lot..

but i still want lorde to be lorde, her sound was unique and her lyrics amazing

and i wouldn't mind something more 'energetic'..

but the song name 'green light' and the fact that it may be produced by calvin harris makes me lose hope : /

Yeah I agree. But yeah, if it was produced by Calvin Harris... :smh:

This time tomorrow, the prophecies will be fulfilled!!!

Seriously I need to stop with all these Lorde/lord puns :oic2:

But I really like the sound of the new single so far .. I don't think it sounds generic. But like I said, we can't really judge until the whole song comes out :)

I'm waiting to hear the full thing before judging, but I'm nowhere near as hyped as I wish I was? I don't know, Pure Heroine felt unique and I related a lot to the lyrics of that album, I hope that will be true also for this new album but it's been so long I just don't even know what to expect?

I just felt an instant connection with some of the songs on Pure Heroine, I'm hoping that'll happen with this new album, Lorde's lyrics were unique and they just clicked with me (I don't really know how to explain it), that's all I'm hoping for I guess? 

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I'm waiting to hear the full thing before judging, but I'm nowhere near as hyped as I wish I was? I don't know, Pure Heroine felt unique and I related a lot to the lyrics of that album, I hope that will be true also for this new album but it's been so long I just don't even know what to expect?

I just felt an instant connection with some of the songs on Pure Heroine, I'm hoping that'll happen with this new album, Lorde's lyrics were unique and they just clicked with me (I don't really know how to explain it), that's all I'm hoping for I guess? 

this is exactly how I feel

i hope the album is called Millennia - not Melodrama :/

This would be cute. I was thinking the other day about how "Pure Heroine" is such a grand title, it almost sounds like a conclusion to someone's career. Imo, any other title will sound like a step down (hopefully the music is a step up though if that's possible)

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif