Sitar

Lorde

That VMA performance was a load of pretentious wank

this melodrama era is making me kinda want to unstan, the album doesn't have as much replay value and I haven't really liked the performances

I hope she delivers with lorde3 soon, I don't think i can wait 4 more years

this melodrama era is making me kinda want to unstan, the album doesn't have as much replay value and I haven't really liked the performances

I hope she delivers with lorde3 soon, I don't think i can wait 4 more years

Hmmm Green Light, Sober, HD, Supercut and PP are very replayable. I personally don't play them as much as I did back in June - July but they were very replayable.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Did you even see her?? She looked so freaking happy!! Even though the choreo was pretty mediocre, her pure enjoyment during the performance was enough for me to appreciate it immensely.

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

Hmmm Green Light, Sober, HD, Supercut and PP are very replayable. I personally don't play them as much as I did back in June - July but they were very replayable.

yeah but what about the other songs? I find liability, hard feelings, wid, and the louvre hard to listen to sometimes and I end up skipping a number of tracks when I listen to the album which sucks because it is only 11 "songs" long (the reprise is pretty much an interlude and loveless is very short)

I still listen to the pure heroine extended version and I don't skip anything