pinupgirls

American Horror Story

ok so im all caught up now and can i say WOW this show is amazing

I loved all seasons but Roanoke was my least favorite

Asylum > Coven > Murder House > Cult > Hotel > Freak Show > Roanoke

Also Ally from Cult is basically Lana Winters 2.0 lmao

I finally just finished watching Hotel after never getting past episode 4. It's probably my second least favourite season (before Roanoke), but I still think its okay. Lady Gaga is phenomenal. (on a side note, unrelated to this thread, I watched her Netflix movie/doc, and it was amazing)

Anyway, Murder House did the ghosts a lot better than Hotel, but I do like the aesthetics of Hotel.

Might rewatch Hotel, but I'm not sure. I love the season, and especially Gaga's character, but I kinda want to watch movies. I'm making 0 sense. :toofunny:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Might rewatch Hotel, but I'm not sure. I love the season, and especially Gaga's character, but I kinda want to watch movies. I'm making 0 sense. :toofunny:

I finished that season for the first time on Tuesday  :toofunny:  I had never gotten past episode 4. It wasnt as bad as Roanoke, and its aesthetics were great. I just loved the style of Sally and Cleopatra and ofc Lady Gaga and that made it worth watching

I finished that season for the first time on Tuesday  :toofunny:  I had never gotten past episode 4. It wasnt as bad as Roanoke, and its aesthetics were great. I just loved the style of Sally and Cleopatra and ofc Lady Gaga and that made it worth watching

Yeah, main reason why I'd rewatch it. :flutter:

Also, Finn Wittrock as Rudolph Valentino is extremely hot. I fall for Italians. :defeated:

oh yeah hes stunning  :flutter:

on the other hand Evan Peters as James March in hotel is..... ummm   :eek:

I hate Evan Peters. 'nough said. :smokes2:

NEWS :

Ryan Murphy announced that American Horror Strory Season 8 will be Sci-Fi.. not set in space but in the future.. kinda like a Black Mirror thing.

He also said that Season 9 will be the Murder House - Coven crossover. He plans to cast Connie Britton, Dylan McDermott, Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates.

NEWS!

American Horror Strory Season 8 will be Sci-Fi.. not set in space but in future.. kinda like a Black Mirror thing.

Oo this will be interesting! Personally I'm not a fan of sci-fi but I trust Brian Murphy to make it spectacular. :teehee:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Oo this will be interesting! Personally I'm not a fan of sci-fi but I trust Brian Murphy to make it spectacular. :teehee:

tbh I'm more excited about the Season 9 (Murder House - Coven crossover) after Season 8 (Sci-Fi future season).

“I want all of them,” Ryan said. “I want Dylan, and Connie and Jessica [Lange]. They’ve all said — Kathy Bates, too — everybody who is involved in the show has always said, ‘Yeah, that sounds like fun, let’s get the band back together again.’ So that is one of the reasons why the writing process of that season is taking longer because it’s literally 25 people’s schedules. But I’m hopeful they will all be back.”

tbh I'm more excited about the Season 9 Murder House - Coven crossover.

“I want all of them,” Ryam said. “I want Dylan, and Connie and Jessica [Lange]. They’ve all said — Kathy Bates, too — everybody who is involved in the show has always said, ‘Yeah, that sounds like fun, let’s get the band back together again.’ So that is one of the reasons why the writing process of that season is taking longer because it’s literally 25 people’s schedules. But I’m hopeful they will all be back.”

I can't wait! I've always liked Connie and Jessica so it'll be nice to see them work together again. :)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

He also said that Season 9 will be the Murder House - Coven crossover. He plans to cast Connie Britton, Dylan McDermott, Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates.

I'm so fucking excited, season 8 can choke I NEED THIS. My faves bc27b7aab8d6ae24b8ce91f1010a41df_w48_h48 I can't wait. 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Okay but these better come out soon I do not want to wait almost 3 years for season 9. Didn’t Ryan say that he made Roanoke and Cult shorter so he can transition to making 2 seasons per year?

He did.

~~

I need new teaser(s), they never disappoint. :defeated:

NEWS: A new trademark has been filed for "American Horror Story: Radioactive". Could this be the name of the next season? People are assuming that this is just the working title (perhaps to mislead us) just like 'Cul-De-Sac' was the working title for Cult.

Ryan Murphy has already confirmed that the sci-fi season 8 will be 'set in the future' & Sarah Paulson will be wearing 'dental appliances'.

Will this season reference the Chernobyl disaster? Will this season place in a factory? Discuss. :)