♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I really think she would be down to release and Interscope is the one that made the final call. Just my 2 cents

She said in her post that SHE doesn't feel it's appropriate to release the album ;)

Ngl I'm really sad for those people who are gonna die before the album drops. This record was really anticipated

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Can someone leak it so the release gets pushed up like future nostalgia

I'm really annoyed about the delay cause what the f*ck gaga. My country goes into full lockdown Tonight and chromatica was the only thing i was looking forward to. 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

Dua: Album out THIS WEEK already, stay safe y'all!

Troye: Hi I'm dropping new music, hopefully that's gonna make these hard times easier for you guys!

Gaga: ...

Gaga: iT jUsT dOeSn'T fEeL RiGhT tO mE tO ReLeAsE ThE aLbUm RiGhT nOw :/

Natalia Kills deserved better

source.gif

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Dua: Album out THIS WEEK already, stay safe y'all!

Troye: Hi I'm dropping new music, hopefully that's gonna make these hard times easier for you guys!

Gaga: ...

Gaga: iT jUsT dOeSn'T fEeL RiGhT tO mE tO ReLeAsE ThE aLbUm RiGhT nOw :/

source.gif

literally everybody is releasing stuff anyways and she had the nerve to cancel it sksksls

childish gambino made a surprise release too

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

literally everybody is releasing stuff anyways and she had the nerve to cancel it sksksls

childish gambino made a surprise release too

Maybe she wants to be cancelled by the gays so she can go back to releasing Bradley Cooper duets for the great unwashed?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

honestly i'm not her biggest fan, like i enjoyed the fame, didn't really check back in til joanne (it was decent) and obviously like the whole world heard the a star is born stuff... i wasn't vibing with the new single but right now would be a great time for her to even drop an ep? include the next single, drop the video, reveal the album cover, tease the tracklist... go insta live, do an online performance/livestream, do a q+a about the album... do something! do anything!

like she has a 16+ track album just sat there, delay it so you make more money but at least give the fans something... a 4 track ep with stupid love, the 2nd single and then 2 filler tracks would do

Words that come to mind. 

Management? perfectionism? oversaturation? maybe a blend of all 3.. ? 
it does suck not being able to perform ur work in the way that you wanted, if something were to happen to me like that, I'd personally be devastated as well. 

for her to postpone the release, something must've been pivotal w it's performances/promo (aside from sales aspects of it?)
that or she's just wrestling w the label 

i'm not being a follower when I say this, but maybe the atmosphere just isnt right. maybe it doesn't align w the record and how it's written
Stupid Love gets me hyped for love and all that, but honestly, we're all just dancing to it in our homes, instead of partying tf out of it among other things, maybe she's afraid the music'll just be claustrophobic bops

maybe she thinks things'll get worse and doesn't want the music to be associated with that at the moment, timing to art wise? it'd be difficult to have a happy album you're really proud of to be released and then coincide w terrible events (check out that mariah glitter gif)

to rebut my own thoughts, the music should really speak for itself, and should be enjoyed however the listener wants, but bottom line, she gets to decide how she wants it released, being the artist behind it, it just gets me a bit glum knowing we had these (well-deserved) expectations of it, only to have our hopes further delayed. we can't say it's anyone's real fault. both sides of things are valid n we can only trust her decision in hopes that it'll make the album sweeter to listen to when we get to

UV/Honeymoon

i agree now might not be the time to release music of that tone or it could be the perfect time? either way i do see how that could have impacted her decision... the bit that doesn't sit well is like there's nothing else been mentioned or said.

she's kinda saying that's it now til an unconfirmed date, i had all these surprises planned and when this is over we'll party etc sounds like she's given up for the time being. 

i would've liked something from her, even just revealing the album art, tracklist, anything... an ep or even a new song would've been the best thing she could do now, she must have a song about hope or positivity on this album... gift it to your fans. i dunno, like people have said its not a financial thing, she wouldn't be at that much of a loss surely by dropping the album digitally?

she could even upgrade all physical copies preordered on her store to signed copies, not like she hasn't got the time... i dunno. like people have said, we're trapped indoors and i wouldn't usually rush to listen to a gaga album but fuck if she dropped it now, i'd definitely give it a listen cos what else can i do other than sit at home and kill time?

i get being upset about the delay, but if yall can switch THAT fast on her, were you really that excited for gaga to be able to share her art the way she wanted? go take a walk, being inside for this long is obviously taking a toll on your mental health.

i get being upset about the delay, but if yall can switch THAT fast on her, were you really that excited for gaga to be able to share her art the way she wanted? go take a walk, being inside for this long is obviously taking a toll on your mental health.

we CAN’T go take a walk you dumb bitch

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

but you can... i understand quarantine is under effect in some places but there are exceptions. anyway what im saying is its a lady gaga album therefore it should not elicit a response THIS angry lmao

you're allowed to go outside, just individually or maximum 1 person of your own household (if it's like here) just not to meet with other people and obviously other people should be avoided. 

I mean, she should've released the album last year as was originally planned but whatever. The album's still coming this year so the delay doesn't bother me that much. Kinda hoping that she'll use the extra time to write a better lead single.  :hooker:

you're allowed to go outside, just individually or maximum 1 person of your own household (if it's like here) just not to meet with other people and obviously other people should be avoided. 

Several countries made the law that if you go out you will get fines (pretty big sums, too), there are several places where you are forbidden from going out at all.