♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I saw this on gagadaily. I don't dislike the cover but I think its jarringly different from the rest

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUwMuOQWoAAJPM8?format=jpg&name=large

the more I stare the more I like it, but I think its hard to know if the cover is good until you hear the album

really? i think it really fits her whole aesthetic, and kind of sums up her career

Holy Shit that better be the album cover BC it's perfect. Lord what a serve.

I need the vinyl if this is real.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

really? i think it really fits her whole aesthetic, and kind of sums up her career

I totally agree it fits her aesthetic I just mean that it stands out from her other album covers which are much more simple, clean, and face focused as opposed to this one which is a very involved pic by any standard, shows her whole body, and has no text

I totally agree it fits her aesthetic I just mean that it stands out from her other album covers which are much more simple, clean, and face focused as opposed to this one which is a very involved pic by any standard, shows her whole body, and has no text

ohh i thought you meant actually the opposite haha sorry

that release date is how it's done sweeties. 6 weeks between first single and the album dropping, not these messy 3 month long waits some gals try these days.

:flutter: 

back when life was good.....  :sadcore3:  :smokes3:

Maybe she's serving...

Now time to release Babylon for God's sake

Also, ARTPOP has her best album cover and that's a fact

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I hate that she delayed it, i hate it so much because having the album right now would've been the best coping mechanism for a lot of us during these shitty times. I know its cus maybe she doesnt want the era to be blocked for touring and shows and to have it associated with this virus thingy, but it was a little shitty of her to have us all wait so long, and then just a few weeks prior have it delayed AGAIN right when we all needed it the most, im honestly pissed and i hope it leaks tbh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I hate that she delayed it, i hate it so much because having the album right now would've been the best coping mechanism for a lot of us during these shitty times. I know its cus maybe she doesnt want the era to be blocked for touring and shows and to have it associated with this virus thingy, but it was a little shitty of her to have us all wait so long, and then just a few weeks prior have it delayed AGAIN right when we all needed it the most, im honestly pissed and i hope it leaks tbh

considering the whole stupid love thing, i'm surprised nothing else from the album has leaked yet (besides that lq clip from babylon bc it was a recording from the set)