♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Do you know if this is like the unedited artwork or the final ? Because there is no artist name or album name

the insiders have always said that it was textless. this is the final one.

lABVyGE.png

I hate that she delayed it, i hate it so much because having the album right now would've been the best coping mechanism for a lot of us during these shitty times. I know its cus maybe she doesnt want the era to be blocked for touring and shows and to have it associated with this virus thingy, but it was a little shitty of her to have us all wait so long, and then just a few weeks prior have it delayed AGAIN right when we all needed it the most, im honestly pissed and i hope it leaks tbh

if Dua can do it with her second album, and successfully, fucking Lady Gaga can do it too

negAbhB.png

Woop I'm so glad me and my bf ordered the super set when the pre-orders came out. My boyfriend's gonna keep the transparent color vinyl and cassette whereas I'll be taking the deluxe CD for myself. The cover is gorgeous so it's going to look amazing on the vinyl  :defeated:

Love the cover, her best since BTW imo. I need it in HD asap. If she scraps this bc it leaked I will never forgive her.

I really was not feeling SL, the song or video, but the cover is reviving my faith in the album.

That snippet of Babylon alone is reviving my faith in the album

That snippet of Babylon alone is reviving my faith in the album

The fact that we were supposed to get it on March 27.... Corona is such a bitch

giphy.gif

album cover ranking

ARTPOP > CHROMATICA > Born This Way > The Fame > The Fame Monster > Joanne > That Jazz one with the old man

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

album cover ranking

ARTPOP > CHROMATICA > Born This Way > The Fame > The Fame Monster > Joanne > That Jazz one with the old man

If you included the jazz one shouldn't you also include ASIB

If you included the jazz one shouldn't you also include ASIB

idk what that cover looks like, i guess its shit too

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e