Trash Magic

Did Adele Copy Lana's 'Paradise' Wrist Tattoo?

Really tho?..I just didn't think they could be compared as they're pretty different and it's dumb how the press always compare female musicians to one another. Huh, well you learn something everyday, then. 

:whatever:

People with shit for brains (like you mentioned, media and press) always compare Marina, Florence, Adele and Lana because they are SO similar (riiighht...). On the radio the other day they also compared Lana to Lorde. I think female artists should seek out individuality rather than pulling a stunt like Adel just did. I don't think anyone has the right to copyright their tattoo, but I think the fandom has the right to react when it's practically a dupe  :crossed:

1olt2g.jpg

I just think it's a bit thoughtless on Adeles part, like they aren't compared enough as it is... And off course you can risk getting a tatto that someone else have inked on their body, but again: same hand, same placement, almost the same design... 

:lmao: :lmao: Compared?? OMG NOOOO!!! Please the day Lana is compared to Adele Lana will die happy and go to hevaen her life will be complete...I love Lana but Adele is whole another league LOL....As a musician, singer, production...Adele is a queen and Lana is basic compared to her tbh.

I don't think Adele even knows what Lanas tattoos are. Probably Adele heard about Lana's music but knowing what Lanas has as tattoos or where she has them I doubt she knows or even cares.

Now that font is ugly ... :crossed:  hope is a fake :crossed:

glgcDdT.gif

Leave Adele alone!  :crocker:

Now really, what's a big deal about it? Does really Adele's tattoo deserves a special thread?  :lanasrs:

Please don't turn this beautiful, peaceful and frendly fan base in uvhdsifzgvsz  :judgingu: 

Share the love and naked pics in my inbox  :hoe:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

yTX8P2H.gif

It's okay! Everyone's threatened by Y&B's charts. Lady Gaga dyed her hair brown, Rihanna mentioned James Dean in a song, Beyonce's doing an H&M campaign, Katy Perry's headed for a "dark" era, Selena Gomez is culturally appropriating. Even Kanye West is copying her by not promoting his album for jack shit! It's just Adele's turn to be shaking in her boots and emulating the sadcore queen!

:awk:

I think female artists should seek out individuality rather than pulling a stunt like Adel just did. I don't think anyone has the right to copyright their tattoo, but I think the fandom has the right to react when it's practically a dupe  :crossed:

Adele ...pulling a stunt...for attention......???

8TM2P0K.gif

glgcDdT.gif

It's okay! Everyone's threatened by Y&B's charts. Lady Gaga dyed her hair brown, Rihanna mentioned James Dean in a song, Beyonce's doing an H&M campaign, Katy Perry's headed for a "dark" era, Selena Gomez is culturally appropriating. Even Kanye West is copying her by not promoting his album for jack shit! It's just Adele's turn to be shaking in her boots and emulating the sadcore queen!

:awk:

b0Wlrws.gif

wow...friday conspiracy theoeries update @@SitarHero! Love IT!!  :hdu:

glgcDdT.gif

:lmao: :lmao: Compared?? OMG NOOOO!!! Please the day Lana is compared to Adele Lana will die happy and go to hevaen her life will be complete...I love Lana but Adele is whole another league LOL....As a musician, singer, production...Adele is a queen and Lana is basic compared to her tbh.

I don't think Adele even knows what Lanas tattoos are. Probably Adele heard about Lana's music but knowing what Lanas has as tattoos or where she has them I doubt she knows or even cares.

Now that font is ugly ... :crossed:  hope is a fake :crossed:

I beg to differ, but it's ok. Love/hate affair with poor Lana?

It's obvs that Adele is copying Cody Simpson I mean same font and Kingson's album is called Paradise. Lana Del Ray? What's that? :oprah:

I dont see the problem w/ the tattoo tho