Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

What irritates me is that Ariana hyped up Sweetener as this super intense, emotional, amazing, raw album but all we got was some cheap beats I could make on the LeapFrog toy I had when I was four.

What irritates me is that Ariana doesn't pronounce 95% of her words and I have to listen to a song three times in order to understand what she's saying, also Sweetener is complete trash and honestly one of her worst albums ever 

50b0.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

What irritates me is that Ariana doesn't pronounce 95% of her words and I have to listen to a song three times in order to understand what she's saying, also Sweetener is complete trash and honestly one of her worst albums ever 

50b0.gif

I wasn't as on-board with Sweetener as most, but I didn't hate it. 

I'm just incapable of hating anything with "no tears left to cry" on it. That song is fantastic.  :stop:

I wasn't as on-board with Sweetener as most, but I didn't hate it. 

I'm just incapable of hating anything with "no tears left to cry" on it. That song is fantastic.  :stop:

No Tears Left To Cry and God Is A Woman deserved better than to be on Sweetener tbh :awkney2: I would have loved if she didn't release it, and waited cause NTLTC, GIAW, Thank U Next and 7 Rings would be such a strong album :krylie:

I had this whole vision for what I thought every track on that damn album was going to be like and I was so ready to hear the best pop album of all time....

tenor.gif?itemid=11080276

Sounds like a you problem and not a her problem. You sound like you're a part of the Into You/Break Free x 12 team

BzhmW.png

Sounds like a you problem and not a her problem. You sound like you're a part of the Into You/Break Free x 12 team

Nah fam we just don't like the trash bin that Sprinkler was, besides GIAW and NTLTC. Sounded like Lizzy Grant went back to making garage band beats, this time for Ariana! But Thank U Next era has been good so far. Let's hope it manages to stay that way

giphy.gif

TBH I love Sweetener so much it’s so good! But it does lack cohesion. I feel like it’s missing something.

To me, if any other artist made it, it would probably be okay I guess, but considering Ariana's discography, it just doesn't quite match the other bops to me :awkney2:

To me, if any other artist made it, it would probably be okay I guess, but considering Ariana's discography, it just doesn't quite match the other bops to me :awkney2:

To be honest, the only albums I like from her are HA, DW, & a Sweetener. I’ve never liked My Everything

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I’m not an Ariana stan but I love Thank You, Next, Imagine and 7 Rings. I can’t believe it, but I might end up listening to an album of hers.

taste! i recommend dangerous woman or my everything, or the upcoming thank u next album

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener