Guest Maru the Cat

Member of the Week #4: Sexiest Members EVER Week

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which member would you like to see be crowned "Member of the Week"?

• Baby V Alex - (my fave Brit stan / pro gif-user / best sig on forum)
    • IamThatGirlLily - (for causing a mutiny and sticking it to the man)
    • Madrigal - (for his tireless pursuit of info regarding producers/dates/songs and slapping down dem rumours)
    • Deathray - (for his extensive use of the "arms-crossed" emoticon and love of Bjork)
    • Lemonpie - (for being a pie)

Guest Maru the Cat

Hey LanaBoards homies! I hope everyone is well. I am pretty good. I should working on my papers, but alas, I am not. Yay! :3 (I am in a really good mood, don't mind me)

Yes, you may be wondering... Didn't we just do this recently? Well, my answer to that is "Yep!" See, voting will still take place while there is a current Member of the Week in order to insure we have a constant stream of fabulous interviews and insights.

I've finally decided on the schedule for Member of the Week nominations/polls/interviews. Check it out below...

EACH SATURDAY... I will nominate 5 amazing forum members for the title. Very little is required for nomination, essentially: don't be an asshole and be an active poster. :3 I will see to it that all deserving members are nominated before I start re-nominating people. If you win once, you will not be eligible for nomination for an undetermined amount of time (dependent on # of active forum members and how large the forum grows).

YOU WILL HAVE APPROXIMATELY TWO DAYS TO VOTE... essentially, the weekend, up until Monday (the time I posted the nominations on Saturday). After this time, polls will be closed. If there is a tie between two people, I will make a status encouraging people to redirect their vote to one of the two top people if they hadn't originally. I'd like to avoid choosing people myself or using a chance method of flipping a coin.

I WILL SEND THE MotW A LIST OF QUESTIONS ON MONDAY... and it will be up to them how quickly they reply. If they send it to me on Friday, that's all very well and nice, I'll post it... but I'm still going to nominate people the next day. So if you want your time in the spotlight to be nice and long, answer the questions quickly!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE SOMEONE OR WOULD NOT LIKE TO BE NOMINATED... either PM me or make it explicitly known in one of the MotW threads. Nominations will be considered, although there are no guarantees (I really do assure you that everyone awesome will get nominated eventually). Requests to not be nominated will be respected even though I will be side-eying you so hard through my laptop and resisting the urge to create a week where all 5 options are you, but whatever. :P

PrettyBaby is STILL the Member of the Week until she is dethroned next Monday, so if you haven't read her lovely interview yet, get on it!

Again, the interview questions are always under constant revision; contributions and ideas are ALWAYS welcome, no matter how silly or serious! Help us out here!

Guest Maru the Cat

I don't know why I chose such awesome people; this is a difficult decision. (._. )

Lily did put something really great in motion by simply being herself, but I voted Madrigal because he is always very specific and helpful.

erm whAT

Edit: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

Edited by deathray

last.fm  

*seeing my name on the poll

tumblr_mb0ubwclr41rdehy9o1_500.gif

*seeing who I am against to

tumblr_mb0u3viiB11rdehy9o1_500.gif

I make you guys cream ur pants everytime you see my sig, so basicaly you have to vote for me for every time you touch yourselves

tumblr_madjspDXmj1qzlbxm_zpsb7c589c5.gif

I voted for Baby V Alex because we've discussing and arguing a lot lately. It's fun tho.

Now our faves on stage :D

tumblr_mb1btirkOQ1qdthxwo1_500.gif

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

Will mods ever be voted, or are you just snubbing us continually? :P

Mods will be, but it's going to be a mod-only edition. I think putting some mod members against regular members that aren't as ~popular~ isn't the fairest thing. Or do you think otherwise?