naachoboy

Kali Uchis

maybe because its in spanish, issa bop for me 

i don't think so, like... there's a lot of foreign-language songs i dig, and i can even understand a bit of this

idk it sounds so hipster and elitist of me but i think the fact that it sounds so radio-friendly and mainstream bothers me-- like Drunken Babble and Por Vida both have really their quirks about them and they're so distinctive, and i think this song worries me that her music is going to end up losing its unique edge.... it bothers me that this is not a song that would not catch my attention if it were by anyone else

but slay a lot if y'all are bopping to it!! it may grow on me, and either way, imma keep supporting sis Kali  :dance:

o4qjp4j.png

i don't think so, like... there's a lot of foreign-language songs i dig, and i can even understand a bit of this

idk it sounds so hipster and elitist of me but i think the fact that it sounds so radio-friendly and mainstream bothers me-- like Drunken Babble and Por Vida both have really their quirks about them and they're so distinctive, and i think this song worries me that her music is going to end up losing its unique edge.... it bothers me that this is not a song that would not catch my attention if it were by anyone else

but slay a lot if y'all are bopping to it!! it may grow on me, and either way, imma keep supporting sis Kali  :dance:

ohh i get what you are saying but like the lyrics are good for like the typical reggeaton sounding song, so yeah maybe it will grow on you. i want her to serve more of a por vida/drunken babble teas, and we have heard 2 songs out of the album so im still on her side

Bootsy Collins has just released WORTH MY WHILE FT. KALI UCHIS!! The album pre-order has also gone live and reveals Kali is not only on Worth My While, but also another song called Candy Coated Lover! What a fucking great day to be a Kali stan 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/world-wide-funk/id1271392172

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Is there a master-post of Kali's released/unreleased stuff available? I only have her Por Vida album and like a few of her stuff from her Soundcloud account.

Is there a master-post of Kali's released/unreleased stuff available? I only have her Por Vida album and like a few of her stuff from her Soundcloud account.

Yes! I actually just updated mine two days ago  :flutter:

EDIT: I actually only added some things, so its not fully updated.. missing some collabs for sure but I'll get to adding them rn since im free (:

Yes! I actually just updated mine two days ago  :flutter:

EDIT: I actually only added some things, so its not fully updated.. missing some collabs for sure but I'll get to adding them rn since im free (:

Also .wav versions of Hold You Down (+ demo / instrumentals) and Hit Rewind (+ instrumental) are in there if you're tired of listening to the 128kbps version!

om

Bootsy Collins has just released WORTH MY WHILE FT. KALI UCHIS!! The album pre-order has also gone live and reveals Kali is not only on Worth My While, but also another song called Candy Coated Lover! What a fucking great day to be a Kali stan 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/world-wide-funk/id1271392172

im living for this 

Love her but why she acting like the designed clout goggles? Girl you remember Kurt Cobain wearing these in the 90s?

tumblr_nylct8VaiF1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

gxwvl.png

she's a joke and this is why she wil never release an album

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey