naachoboy

Kali Uchis

Loner is gorgeous!! :flutter: I’m super late but I wanna get into all of her music now. Good places to start???

Anywhere is a good place to start!! Her music is fully realized and has such a great aesthetic. Seeing her music videos makes the songs actually a lot better (she's similar to BTD-era Lana in that regard). I love her retro-sounding Winehouse-esque tracks like Lottery. She's so great. Welcome to the fanclub

omg ive been stanning kali since 2015 and i flipped out when lana said she was coming, even my dad was psyched. loves it 

also im so excited for cherry tree? wig

love how she filmed a video in the city i was born. i know she's colombian but i didn't know she went to Medellin so frequently

she actually lived there, for a majority of her life, and goes allll tha time!

341e352c9925b3ef7bc5edfb50e3597e.jpg

Kali thanked Lana for attending her show last night -

"thank u to all my friends who came out last night esp my babies Steve Lacy, [Tyler the Creator], Lana Del Rey"

http://instagram.com/p/BZsOoYpj2jc/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS