Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can someone help me with a good masterpost, pretty please?

I'm trying to update my collection but I feel like I'm missing some things yet.

@@National Anthem and I (OGs reppin) have been working on comparing our stuff so we'll have the most comprehensive list excluding snippets. I just got bogged down with work and haven't had time 

BzhmW.png

so if it's supposedly not charli on the jam city collab then who could it be lol

I've been wondering this too, does anyone have any ideas? It's definitely possibly it's not charli, but I just dont know who else is plausible

also not sure if it's been mentioned but Jam City did some production on Troye Sivan's new album so the connections are there

I've been wondering this too, does anyone have any ideas? It's definitely possibly it's not charli, but I just dont know who else is plausible

also not sure if it's been mentioned but Jam City did some production on Troye Sivan's new album so the connections are there

Yes. He's also managed by Danny's manager, and has worked with Ariel Rechtshaidt (True Romance) and HAIM, so there are definitely mutual friends aside from the Troye connection. Jam City also did an amazing remix of "Girlfriend" by Christine and the Queens, who Charli mentioned that she would love to work with.

They don't follow each other, which makes me think they don't know each other too well, but he makes sense as a collaborator in that he's an up-n-coming UK electronic/pop producer. Some of his remixes sound a lot like Bloodpop mixed with a little bit of Umru.

Also, apparently Jam City has a track on Joji's album, who Charli apparently is friends with. Anyone else remember that video of where he brought her out at a show & she did Vroom Vroom? I'll never not think of him as the vomit cake guy omg. :rip: