Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wonder if Charli will hate being referred to as the “1999 singer” in 4 years time like she does with Fancy, Boom Clap, and Break The Rules

well nobody is gonna call her that?? calling somebody the "x" singer is bc it means people know it. if you call her the 1999 singer nobody in the gp is gonna know who ur talking abt

edit: i mean that fancy, boom clap, i love it and btr where actual hits. 1999 is doing ok but it's not carving her into the gp mind. like even if you're oblivious to pop music/annoying british gaybait you're gonna know these songs. 1999, on the other hand, i'm not sure. i mean there's still time for it to become the next big hit but as of now are we really buying this? im not

well nobody is gonna call her that?? calling somebody the "x" singer is bc it means people know it. if you call her the 1999 singer nobody in the gp is gonna know who ur talking abt

edit: i mean that fancy, boom clap, i love it and btr where actual hits. 1999 is doing ok but it's not carving her into the gp mind. like even if you're oblivious to pop music/annoying british gaybait you're gonna know these songs. 1999, on the other hand, i'm not sure. i mean there's still time for it to become the next big hit but as of now are we really buying this? im not

I was actually just getting to the fact that Charli hates her old music so maybe she might hate 1999 eventually but anyway I thought the chicken was lovely

every time charli releases a lead single and puts out a music video she like disappears for 6 months, who is gonna tell her that is not how you promote/acquire an album release

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHR2cY1Nhp4

Shes too busy promoting her favorite band, Nasty Cherry and their extensive catalogue of absolutley nothing.

in this interview she's playing the "I've released all the music I've ever recorded" card again https://acclaimmag.com/music/were-ready-for-charli-xcx-to-do-it-all/

she's probably just saying that to be secretive, or she really thinks all her music has leaked.... but please I need the jam city collab on the album  :ohno:  

I kinda miss the visor/ponytail/crop top look. I get that the current look fits a certain aesthetic but it doesn't do anything for her face (which is really pretty).