Fluorine

Charli XCX

Thanks! But weren't there 2 Sophie demos of ATAP?

Tbh I don’t know, but there are so many different demos

This post is just to speak this into existence ;

White Mercedes WILL make it onto XCX3

Girl we both know it ain’t gonna happen

But I appreciate the effort

nobody wanted 1999 though

Idk about you but when I heard charli was having a song produced by Max Martin about the 90’s that could’ve had a killer feature, I was so happy and excited. But the released version is basic and has a horrible feature.

Idk where that was going ^ but Dance All Night is gonna be charli’s best MØ collab and we deserve it

the taxi that leaked is an ugly demo, not the final version :rip:

Is there a final version we can hope to have eventually? Or it’s never gonna leak?

Idk about you but when I heard charli was having a song produced by Max Martin about the 90’s that could’ve had a killer feature, I was so happy and excited. But the released version is basic and has a horrible feature.Idk where that was going ^ but Dance All Night is gonna be charli’s best MØ collab and we deserve it

1999 solo sounded so good, but the ft is kinda lame and kills the entire song tbh. We want the solo

"she was definitely gonna release it she had everything set up she was ready to do a word tour with an additional leg in antartica for the penguins but the gays leaked it and she had to scrap it it wasn't the label's fault THE GAYS MADE HER SCRAP IT"

not to be that person but in that recent interview she did say it was delayed one "last" time in august 2017... then everything leaked and it was scrapped for good after :rip: 

not to be that person but in that recent interview she did say it was delayed one "last" time in august 2017... then everything leaked and it was scrapped for good after :rip:

I didn’t know that, but can we even believe her? She’d been pushing back XCX3 for over a year and at that time she hadn’t even started a proper release cycle. I don’t know whether to believe that or not. I mean I kinda don’t bc it would mean it was our fault, but at the same time if you think about it she thinks that was the last time because it hadn’t been completely cancelled yet, but with literally nothing pointing in that direction what if the label would’ve gone “Hey, another 2 months” again? And again? Idk

edit: That is way too much speculation and I think I got a verb wrong lmao

I didn’t know that, but can we even believe her? She’d been pushing back XCX3 for over a year and at that time she hadn’t even started a proper release cycle. I don’t know whether to believe that or not. I mean I kinda don’t bc it would mean it was our fault, but at the same time if you think about it she thinks that was the last time because it hadn’t been completely cancelled yet, but with literally nothing pointing in that direction what if the label would’ve gone “Hey, another 2 months” again? And again? Idk

edit: That is way too much speculation and I think I got a verb wrong lmao

you're right tbh, it was likely already scrapped all together and she wants us to feel guilty for the leak :air: 

Idk about you but when I heard charli was having a song produced by Max Martin about the 90’s that could’ve had a killer feature, I was so happy and excited. But the released version is basic and has a horrible feature.

Idk where that was going ^ but Dance All Night is gonna be charli’s best MØ collab and we deserve it

Porsche already exist  :hooker:

Taxi final must really be that girl, the fact they shelved it TWICE in the monthly singles era :toofunny:

kind of a shame that they had to shelve it twice let alone the fact that it got scrapped during Xcx World revision sessions... its a fan favorite gem and it was born for that only. Unfortunatelly Atlantic can't recognize an anthem