Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

Why people need to be so negative about a ballad written for a movie? It doesn't need to sound different from her usual stuff because that's the reason why the producers wanted her on the soundtrack in first place. It's a classic ballad with a cinematic feel and it fits perfectly the tone of the trailer.  :facepalm:  

But something about the timing of this release tell me this was last-minute decision to put her on the soundtrack ( maybe to get some buzz for the movie).

Why people need to be positive always lol, they dont like the song, its fine. It's not like they are saying: this shit is fucking trash or something.

Unexpected, but can't wait to hear nonetheless. Idk why so many ppl dislike songs just because they're on soundtracks.

to each their own! I lve loved every soundtrack song except the über-cheesy young and beautiful.

Y'all bitches are never satisfied. It sounds like another gorgeous, iconic soundtrack song to me. It's not supposed to be radically different in style or in lyrical content because it's for a film project, not her new album.

Y'all bitches are never satisfied. It sounds like another gorgeous, iconic soundtrack song to me. It's not supposed to be radically different in style or in lyrical content because it's for a film project, not her new album.

using iconic is too much ... Lol

the song is not featured anywheree, but its on the Lionsgate offcial youtube account she tweeted. The movie will be released pretty soon. The soundtrack will be released on May, maybe we'll get a new tracklist?? Sounds lovely but i'd hate if it comes from Honeymoon.

She should also be in movies physically.

tbh 

i mean this film is about a damaged recluse* that remains forever young (and beautiful)   :creep:   

every film she's written for has actually been rather fitting for her in one way or another now that i think about it 

*reclusive unless a decent cock is dangled in front of her

ZRBNill.jpg

I really like Life Is Beautiful - its much better than I Can Fly. Yes the lyrics are okay/normal/boring but Lana vocally sounds impressive and the string arrangements are beautiful especially when you here the harp at the end of the teaser :oprah:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Honeymoond thread: "I want ______ 2.0!" "I can't wait for another ________!!!" "I hope there are more songs like ______"

Actually makes a song that sounds similar to previous ones: "wtf the lyrics are terrible" "this is so boring" "omg awful"

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

If you like this teaser and are tired of people who "complain", I recommend you to skip the rest of this post.

I've hated all of her soundtrack songs (except OUAD) and it seems this one won't be an exception. They all sound uninspired somehow, like she wasn't motivated at all while writing them. Not sure how to explain it but... Well, many artists claim that their best songs were the easiest ones to write, like those songs almost seemed to write themselves. I guess what actually happens in those cases is that their inspiration is strong enough to somehow block most inner obstacles like stress, negativity and self-criticism, making the songwriting seem self-acting. I always imagine Off to the Races being that kind of song for Lana, it's so complicted and so "all over the place" but it still flows perfectly, she must have been fucking high on inspiration while writing that song!

Whatever... My point is that, to me, her soundtrack songs sound like the opposite of what I was trying to explain in the mess above. They sound like the result of trying very hard to write epic songs with little or no inspiration. In one word: unimaginative.