Can you send me a link?  :hooker:

Can someone send me a link to the leak please? Thanks!

The only link I had was an unlisted YouTube video but it got removed and I didn't download it sorry  :(

te deseo, cariño

can someone pm it to me as well please? 

also i've had the url ashleyfrangipane saved on tumblr since i found out about her in like 2013 before she went by halsey, so i saved that shit in case she got famous and look now lol  :creep: but i was wondering if anyone would trade it for a really good lana url, i'm still on the fence about letting go of it but if someone has a good url maybe i'll give it up lol. i'm getting tired of holding onto it 

UbsOye5.png

Disclaimer: I am neither a Halsey stan nor hater. Extremely neutral. This post isn't meant to be hateful, just an opinion<3 

With that being said...I just heard Now or Never and it’s pretty similar to Needed Me by Rihanna but not so similar that it’s a complete rip-off; albeit, I actually really like it!! Probably because it sounds so much like Needed Me :toofunny:  If the rest of the album is that good, I would be impressed as I didn't really like Badlands (except New Americana).

The album cover is a different story though. That’s plagiarism right there, gorls, and enough to keep me from being a stan. First similarity in this era could've pointed to flattery or mere coincidence...but two....yikes..... :awk:

Also what the actual hell is that album name? YIKES, again.

Is it the demo that's floating around or the final?

She'll get even more shit if it sounds like Needed Me in the final version :rip:

I love Needed Me though, so if she just tweaks the supposedly similar part a bit I'll probably love it.

send me the link pls luv u 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Disclaimer: I am neither a Halsey stan nor hater. Extremely neutral. This post isn't meant to be hateful, just an opinion<3 

With that being said...I just heard Now or Never and it’s pretty similar to Needed Me by Rihanna but not so similar that it’s a complete rip-off; albeit, I actually really like it!! Probably because it sounds so much like Needed Me :toofunny:  If the rest of the album is that good, I would be impressed as I didn't really like Badlands (except New Americana).

The album cover is a different story though. That’s plagiarism right there, gorls, and enough to keep me from being a stan. First similarity in this era could've pointed to flattery or mere coincidence...but two....yikes..... :awk:

Also what the actual hell is that album name? YIKES, again.

THIS

the song is still listenable, but i am really more annoyed at the album cover. it doesnt suit it anyway

I'm not a fan or hater but how is anyone supposed to take anything from this album seriously with the title Hopeless Fountain Kingdom? especially when she tries so hard to be deep and edgy  :eartha:

I think the title is the last problem she has. the main problems are that she ripped of another song again and that her cover is also very similar to another one.

I don't really get the people saying she copied Needed Me, the only thing that sounds similar is the drum in the chorus which unless she has production credits I don't think she "copied" anything. 

Also I love the intro