Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

bDyPiFl.png

M6lBHJa.png

bqelb9c.png

Ines Brasil, the iconic brazilian singer, songwriter, performer, musician, activist, feminist, Nobel Prize winner, is ready to perform her iconic single "Make Love" and open up the Ceremony.

Make, make. make Love! tumblr_ngg552oGpt1somut9o1_250_zpssokxqq Such a bop

8nl2OpX.png

Can I be added to the Skype convo, gotta experience the awards specially!

nooo I meant my conversation with Eclipse lol :rip: The ceremony is here, only on LanaBoards

I'm here, I'm here ! As you can see, I'm fashionably late but it could be worse : I chose to be here regardless of what I was wearing. I'll make a wardrobe change later this evening ! 

106322.jpg

Now let me read the last pages ! 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

bDyPiFl.png

The time has come. Our first anual Lipsters Awards have just begun. 

We've been through a lot of shit together, but finally, the result are IN!

I'm not gonna make you wait even more time, our first two winners of the night are:

LkMazgN.png

This title is granted to that member who's always online. Posting, updating, contributing, etc... It's time to recognize said member's input! I think this category explains itself.

WINNER:

EdJQ1aj.png

Again, another category that explains itself. This one is for the #Lipster whose username shines the brightest to you. That user whose username you wish you had, or maybe not - but is iconic nonetheless.

WINNER:

tumblr_nom9drTC2J1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I just snapped a picture with the sis @@BLOODSHOT. Unfortunately it was not a flattering picture of the good qorl at all, so she had to be erased with photoshop. It is nevertheless a good picture of us.

htylIEt.jpg

IM FUCKING CRYING BITCH

ljZXOe0.jpg

bDyPiFl.png

I'm not gonna make you wait even more time, our first two winners of the night are:

LkMazgN.png

This title is granted to that member who's always online. Posting, updating, contributing, etc... It's time to recognize said member's input! I think this category explains itself.

WINNER:

EdJQ1aj.png

Again, another category that explains itself. This one is for the #Lipster whose username shines the brightest to you. That user whose username you wish you had, or maybe not - but is iconic nonetheless.

WINNER:

HOLY SHIT!!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT SOEFIOPIDOPEIOPDIOEIOI CJSI IM FUCKING DEAD RN I LOVE YOUUUUUUU

ZKcaooE.png

bDyPiFl.png

LkMazgN.png

WINNER:

EdJQ1aj.png

WINNER:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Wy8jf2U.jpg