Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

(Thank guys, glad you liked it. The video and singing are far from good but I'm working on it and it's actually you guys who encouraged me to make a YT account (I was too scared to tell my friends that I liked to sing). So thank you !! :kisses: :mariah: )

Congratulations, trayertrash, Bekim and Jack !

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

@ PM me who voted for me on that category and who didn't. Those who did will receive their unleaked tracks as I promised! xx

around 80 people voted

do you really want him to do that? lol

Ok sisses, there's something that's bothering me... Shouldn't it be Lipsters Awards 2016? since it's 2016 :creep:

but we're celebrating 2015 events, dramas etc etc

around 80 people voted

do you really want him to do that? lol

Yup!

I'm sorry, sis. If i could go back I would def vote for you boo :hooker: give me another chance </3

Too late hunty!

tumblr_nf0ia5oMAn1r1ult6o1_500.gif

Go back to your fleeting, I'm still waiting. xx

bDyPiFl.pngtE2OMg9.png

Well I don't know how to describe so let's hit Wikipedia: In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off topic messages in an online community with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement.

So, that.

WINNER:

cqjcm.png

CKKyInJ.png

So, let's go back to the good sisters categories. Pretty self-explanatory, this award goes to the #Lipster who's always nice to everyone. LanaBoards' Sweetheart deserves to be awarded too.

WINNER:

xOvHIel.png

On the flipside, there are some members who are, well... not that nice (in your opinion). This title will be granted to that #Lipster who is not in a good mood when they post some - or most - of their comments. Do not worry if you get nominated to this, you are also LanaBoards' sweetheart... with LanaBoards in need of a heart transplant.

WINNER: