Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

bDyPiFl.png

The time has come. Our first anual Lipsters Awards have just begun. 

We've been through a lot of shit together, but finally, the result are IN!

I'm not gonna make you wait even more time, our first two winners of the night are:

LkMazgN.png

This title is granted to that member who's always online. Posting, updating, contributing, etc... It's time to recognize said member's input! I think this category explains itself.

WINNER:

EdJQ1aj.png

Again, another category that explains itself. This one is for the #Lipster whose username shines the brightest to you. That user whose username you wish you had, or maybe not - but is iconic nonetheless.

WINNER:

tumblr_nom9drTC2J1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

YAY! Congrats!  :party:  Although I never got the hype for that analwinterofmylife username. Is that some insider? I'm not that active, so I probably missed it. Someone enlighten me please. :cuteface:

sioeQ.jpg

anal is without a doubt the best name

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

bDyPiFl.png

I'm not gonna make you wait even more time, our first two winners of the night are:

LkMazgN.png

This title is granted to that member who's always online. Posting, updating, contributing, etc... It's time to recognize said member's input! I think this category explains itself.

WINNER:

EdJQ1aj.png

Again, another category that explains itself. This one is for the #Lipster whose username shines the brightest to you. That user whose username you wish you had, or maybe not - but is iconic nonetheless.

WINNER:

:oic:  :heart:  :godlaugh:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :thankyou: im so blessedttttt

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

bDyPiFl.png

LkMazgN.png

WINNER:

EdJQ1aj.png

WINNER:

giphy.gifJk gorls, luv yah both <3

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

YAY! Congrats!  :party:  Although I never got the hype for that analwinterofmylife username. Is that some insider? I'm not that active, so I probably missed it. Someone enlighten me please. :cuteface:

no, he's a singer-songwriter, producer and soon-to-be indie star

bDyPiFl.png

r4NCQsZ.png

Now, well - we all have an incredible taste, if it wasn't this way we wouldn't be part of a Lana Del Rey forum. But there's someone whose taste you adore, and it's time to recognize them. Could be musically, sonically, cinematically, lyrically, mathematically - y'all get it.

WINNER:

2UrRDm8.png

And we're introduced to the first not-so-nice category. First of all, do not take these negatively - remember it's all for fun and you're getting an award too so, you go Glen Coco. Now, back to this title, you all know. Whitin our Elite taste, there maybe be some users whose taste is not that exquisite, to you. This is the category for all the #Lipsters who have any Demi Lovato album on their iTunes library AND listen to it frequently.

WINNER:

@@Jack

cqjcm.png

u4iFLJd.png

This category is probably the one that hits the closest to home here. We love everyone on here, including hoarders. This is the time for you to award that #Lipster who you know - even though they don't brag about it... THAT much - they have unleaked material in their possession (photoshoot outtakes, songs, ROSES) but is still your sister and you love them very much.

WINNER:

@@Eclipse

cqjcm.png

tumblr_inline_miqt5zDkYy1qz4rgp.gif