Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

agreed. saw her live on friday and it was incredible, so much energy and she sounded gorgeous. kinda bummed she didnt do last dance and bad together which are my favorite songs by her but oh well i still very much enjoyed her set

This bitch. The nerve, the audacity to perform High and My Love instead of Last Dance. I feel so sorry for you  :ohno:

8nl2OpX.png

Seeing our girl Duo Loofah next week for the first time <3 What time did you all get in line for your show and where were you? I don't have VIP and I don't plan on getting in line too early in the day as I don't really care about getting barricade or anything, but I'd like to be somewhat close to the front. I was thinking getting in line around 3-4pm or so. Show's at 7:30. Thoughts?

giphy-1.gif 

okay so high wide and free sounds bad

afterlight iss a bop and who sings the unknown song? at least half of that ain't her lmao

I only know that Tove Lo appears for like 3 seconds :lel: no idea who the other one is. But it definetly sounds like they mashed snippets up, tho I wouldn't mind a Dua + Tove collab :hottie:

8nl2OpX.png

I love Afterlight! This is the kind of the vibe I miss from her lol. When is Afterlight from? Before or after DL1?