Used To You

Voodoo

Want To

When It Comes To Us

Worst Enemy

Yours

Bad to You

but we don’t have them all...

there’s also save someone that’s been performed live but there’s just a short video on youtube of it

So it's been just over a month since I met her so I thought I'd share my experience!

I saw her in Toronto and had a meet and greet package. I was super nervous because I had this dream about asking her if I could take a few portraits (I would love to be a professional photographer so wouldn't that be so cool to have a pic of a star in your portfolio??!??!) So anyways we got to the venue and some how I ended up in last in the line to pick up my tickets. After I got them i proceeded to go through security only for them to take my camera away (I completely forgot you couldn't bring a camera with a detachable lens so my dream was crushed lol but I told myself to suck it up cause I was meeting my idol.) It was a huge headache to go through but once everything was sorted out we all walked to the m&g area. It was sooo beautiful. It was on an outside deck by the water. We all got chairs and waited for her to show up. She was quite late, if I remember correctly her flight had been delayed so it seemed like everything was behind. When she came down I WAS SO SHOOK. She's so flawless in real life, that's all I kept thinking. We got to ask her a few questions. Someone asked how her wine bath with Rina was and she laughed and said it was amazing. Another was if she liked getting interviewed by fans or journalists and she said fans cause their questions are more interesting. Someone asked who she'd love to collab with next and she said anita. There was one other question about her fav outfit this tour but I forget which one she said. Then we all lined up, again i was quite far behind. I had brought a gift from a friend, it was a huge scrapbook from her tour and they took that from me as well as others had. When I got in to met her I literally couldn't shut up. I remember her trying to talk and I couldn't stop loool. But she was so sweet. I told her about the book, I called it small and she was like 'are you fucking kidding its HUGE! Thank you so much!' and we hugged. (I think we hugged like 3 times lol) Then she asked what pose I wanted and I completely blanked but we ended up doing peace signs. Then I ran out and she grabbed my hand and she was like 'wait have fun tonight! Thanks again!). When I got out I fell on the floor and screamed HOLy FUCK! (keep in mind there was a tarp separating us from dua so she totally heard me.  :defeated: Then some guy gave us our signed stuff and I left with the rest of the group. We weren't allowed to run to the front of the barricade but you can bet your ass I DID NOT CARE and ran (and got front row centre). Then the concert started and it was so good but dont feel like getting into it cause it was like every other concert. Defiantly worth the 150. I paid like 450 to see lana and would never again. But yah thats my experience and Im not going to re read it so im sorry if this doesnt make sense  :hooker:  

lilkimxchapelle.png

Yes, she’ll be releasing a repackage of Dua Lipa on October 19th with:

- Want To

- Running

- Kiss and Make Up (feat. BLACKPINK)

- New Rules (Live)

- Electricity (w/ Silk City)

- One Kiss (w/ Calvin Harris)

And possibly more.

Yes, she’ll be releasing a repackage of Dua Lipa on October 19th with:

- Want To

- Running

- Kiss and Make Up (feat. BLACKPINK)

- New Rules (Live)

- Electricity (w/ Silk City)

- One Kiss (w/ Calvin Harris)

And possibly more.

I really hope they revise the tracklist and remove some of the older album tracks rather than stick the new material on the end... I mean she has 2 #1 singles and some other hits so they don't need all the older material on there