Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

okay i watched Dua perform at Osheaga and loved the energy and vocals but bruh the dancing is CRINGE worthy. And this is coming from a casual fan who didnt see the hate on the choreo on twitter but i agree, it looks like a Middle school production and i cant. But she was great vocally and very energetic. 

i dont stan, but i appreciate,

xoxo 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Want To is being released as part of Dua’s campaign for Jaguar, translated from the link below:

And September 3 will have the opportunity to participate in the creation of the most remixed song in the history of music: the new piece of Dua Lipa "Want to". But his role as Pacesetter does not end here: follow us on the Jaguar social channels and do not miss the upcoming events of The Peace - Season One.

https://www.jaguar.it/about-jaguar/the-pace-season-1.html

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

What do you mean? Like not changing the demo we already have?

no making it worse

i don't like how they reworked it by replacing the powerful drums with weaker hitting ones and added that annoying trap snare over the whole chorus.

i76mrxw.png 

The page hints to a remix competition tho? it says "will have the opportunity to participate in the creation of the most remixed song in the history of music (:toofunny:), Dua Lipa's new song Want To"

8nl2OpX.png

The page hints to a remix competition tho? it says "will have the opportunity to participate in the creation of the most remixed song in the history of music ( :toofunny:), Dua Lipa's new song Want To"

it's very badly translated, all we know is we're getting Want To in some format

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

it's very badly translated, all we know is we're getting Want To in some format

I mean yeah, I translated it with Google Translate but I wouldn't mind it if were getting those stems :hottie:

8nl2OpX.png