PlaceboHoliday

Lana @ The Ohana Fest // August 28th

I think it's safe to say Lana looks bored of performing the same old shit sometimes. She already forgot lyrics to UV, She rolled her eyes last night, She's been letting fans sing more and more of her songs (lately), And last night she apparently forgot some lyrics of freak (we requested freak & she was like "I don't know half the words" & she did it & then she was like "you guys were right, we had to do that one"). . . .

I think it's time the good sis switches it up. :crossed:

oh lord Lana!

~INSTA1.gif

I think it's safe to say Lana looks bored of performing the same old shit sometimes. She already forgot lyrics to UV, She rolled her eyes last night, She's been letting fans sing more and more of her songs (lately), And last night she apparently forgot some lyrics of freak (we requested freak & she was like "I don't know half the words" & she did it & then she was like "you guys were right, we had to do that one"). . . .

I think it's time the good sis switches it up. :crossed:

she been smokin too much weed :toofunny:

(jk its cuz she doesnt practice enough probBLY 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

tumblr_ocniz6rNNN1rk2e30o2_1280.jpg

Why is Lana giving out the finger? What happened?

Just being playful. During cruel world she counted to three with her fingers while singing "you're young, you're wild, you're free" and then gave a middle finger and twirled it in a circle while singing "you're dancing circles around me."

Video - https://instagram.com/p/BJta-ucBDnH/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

WOW that's a great video. Lana is really "performing" a song as opposed to just standing there and singing. On the other hand I have commented before about her cursing so much in her songs but that takes the cake!!

I just found this on YouTube

I was there, she was awesome. She seemed way more lively on stage and sounded so good, but she did roll her eyes quite a few times, look bored, and messed up lyrics but that was fine. The difference in confidence and enjoyment from seeing her in Atlanta in 2014 versus last night was amazing. She really does need to mix up the setlist, but I'm glad we at least got Freak and not Summertime Sadness or Carmen. I was very happy to finally hear Yayo live because that is my favorite song from her but why in the world she didn't do West Coast is beyond me. The crowd chanted for Salvatore after she did Freak but she ignored us. The crowd was actually really good for a Lana show, they weren't screaming and singing super loud. It was nice on the beach but honestly the way the place was shaped you couldn't really tell how close you were to the ocean - I couldn't see it at any point in time.

I know this is blasphemy on here but I actively disliked Cat's performance. :(

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

i was there and it was great. it was shorter than i expected but thats ok. im really glad she sang Freak even though she forgot some of the lyrics lmao. the energy of the crowd was great though. i still don't know why she rolled her eyes a few times tho, sassy lol. yayo was fucking flawless and everyone loved it. 

WOW that's a great video. Lana is really "performing" a song as opposed to just standing there and singing. On the other hand I have commented before about her cursing so much in her songs but that takes the cake!!

Wow actually love this performance and she totally does look like a 2014/2015 hybrid. Crazy! didn't think she'd get better after the Endless summer mess.. HA and she looks a lot better too! more happy. Her voice sounds great as well, and I love what she did to the songs in terms of instrumental and everything !

annedauphine, on 29 Aug 2016 - 10:51 AM, said:

THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING DAY OF MY LIFE. THEY BOTH LOOK INSANELY GORGEOUS IM REGISTERING FOR A HALF MARATHON AS WE SPEAK. I DONT GIVE A SHIT I COULD VIOLENTLY DIE RN MY FAVS GOT PICS TOGETHER AND THEY BOTH LOOKING LIKE GOD IM SO HAPPY IDK WHAT TO DO W MYSELF

CrCNkBwWIAAOBw1.jpg

Whoa I didn't even recognize Chan.

I was at this show and Lana was great and all but I just feel like overall Lana's shows are a mess. The crowds are too insane and terrible. It was my 3rd time seeing her and probably one of my last, unless I get seats. It's just too much and in my opinion, not worth it if Lana is singing the same songs over and over again. Wish something would change about how messy her crowd is. You don't HAVE to yell and push and shove and tackle people over a spot in pit. :/

Whoa I didn't even recognize Chan.

Yes she aged a bit but I think this kind of period was her low point in terms of looks, she looks amazing and really happy there :) I think becoming a mother really did something :') Sorry this is out of topic but I love this interview so much btw

ZKcaooE.png

Just being playful. During cruel world she counted to three with her fingers while singing "you're young, you're wild, you're free" and then gave a middle finger and twirled it in a circle while singing "you're dancing circles around me."

Video - https://instagram.com/p/BJta-ucBDnH/

lol that's fantastic!

I was at this show and Lana was great and all but I just feel like overall Lana's shows are a mess. The crowds are too insane and terrible. It was my 3rd time seeing her and probably one of my last, unless I get seats. It's just too much and in my opinion, not worth it if Lana is singing the same songs over and over again. Wish something would change about how messy her crowd is. You don't HAVE to yell and push and shove and tackle people over a spot in pit. :/

you would not survive a metal show lol.

but yeah that's a bit much.

~INSTA1.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIFz4eLv1zc

Wow after seeing this video I'm praying for a lot of guitars on LDR5