cherryblossoms

Beautiful Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts
  • Fan Since:Late 2014
  • Time Online: 132d 10h 12m 8s

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:52 PM

I like Poppy and Mars. This sucks but it is what it is. Titanic deserves everything that’s coming to him.
  • Bootynugget, electra, WarrenAric and 4 others like this

Me and my boyfriend, we are a new kind of fun

#102 OFFLINE   Party Party

Party Party

𝔫𝔬 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

• Supporters 2.0
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,566 posts
  • Fan Since:2014

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:13 PM

So happy for Mars. I hope she wins this lawsuit and makes a comeback. She's an angel.

Poppy is lowkey annoying & Titanic deserves to be killed. :)

• Bootynugget, electra, grabmebymyribbons and 4 others like this

qfeVFNt.jpg

#103 OFFLINE   Rose Garden Dreams

Rose Garden Dreams

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Time Online: 30d 13h 53m 14s

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:34 PM

Here is the 44 page pdf on the full lawsuit and exactly what shes suing them on if you wanted to read it/ didnt already

http://tmz.vo.llnwd....-Lawsuit-01.pdf

Spoiler

• Bootynugget, TRENCH, Bambi Lies and 5 others like this

#104 OFFLINE   TRENCH

TRENCH

NICO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,598 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 97d 13m 19s

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:50 PM

read the whole thing. as an outsider who doesn't know much about the 3 parties involved, theres evidence that tilunatic is guilty of copying and being abusive to Argo. but i hope there is more evidence than the ones presented in the pdf, as some would see the physical clothing aspect as mere influence and not straight up copying like her lawyers is trying to dispute

• PrettyBaby, electra, TheBoss and 2 others like this

tenor.gif?itemid=12148909

#105 OFFLINE   abombnd

abombnd

buy science itunes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 868 posts
  • Locationshoot
  • Time Online: 30d 9h 6m 34s

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:51 PM

mars has her shit together.

Here is the 44 page pdf on the full lawsuit and exactly what shes suing them on if you wanted to read it/ didnt already

Spoiler

13-14, are a TRIP

Spoiler

13-14, are a TRIP

Spoiler

13-14, are a TRIP

• subversive light likes this

xMcVPI7.jpg

#106 OFFLINE   cherryblossoms

cherryblossoms

Beautiful Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:05 AM

Jesus. Titanic is a literal psycho, poor Mars. I wonder if Poppy was aware of all of this but considering how manipulative Titanic is, I wouldn’t be surprised if Titanic made Mars seem like the bad guy. If Poppy was complicit while knowing all of this, I genuinely have zero respect for her. I really liked the Poppy project and her songs but the morally right thing to do would be to cut ties with Titanic, even though that’d kill the entire brand. I doubt he’d let her go on without him :(

Edit: Okay, just looked through the entire pdf. This is so crazy. Titanic’s behavior already seems like something from a TV show but to mock Mars to this extent, and so publicly.. :(
  • electra, TRENCH, Party Party and 2 others like this

#107 OFFLINE   grabmebymyribbons

grabmebymyribbons

ORIGINAL SIN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • LocationOn the side of a paradise. In the Tropic of Cancer.
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Time Online: 34d 12h 14m 41s

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:27 AM

I felt guilty at first that I stopped supporting Poppy after discovering Mars, but it just felt wrong. I knew there was something wrong with her. 

But reading that file, Mars saying that Poppy met her several times and knew about her and her persona, then knowingly stole her persona, copied her mannerisms, her style, started wearing her very own clothes. She was complicit to all these, I bet she had fun taunting Mars.

I guess that's why I got tired of her very quickly, she was never a character but just her own interpretation of a real character.

Poppy was originally made just to make fun of someone. As they get more successful they tried to get away from being linked to Mars, going as far as blocking her name on their every social platforms. (if you post the name Mars Argo on their reddit, it turns into Another Artist) 

But they will never get away from their roots. It backfired to them. I'm also glad that Mars noticed everything that was going in the community. when some people shouted "Where's Mars Argo?" in Poppy's live shows lol.

But then again, Poppy was a young impressionable teen when she met Titanic. So I guess I shouldn't be too mad at her. I did stupid shit that I regret doing when I was her age too.

I really thought Mars will never come back. I would've understood her and, even though there was never an explanation about her disappearance. But I'm so glad she's back. She went through a lot, she's so strong for going through with this. I hope she found good friends that will surround her. This will be a challenging time. Sending her positive energy and praying she wins this :)

• Bootynugget, Awsten Knight, TRENCH and 8 others like this

4BZPaCg.jpg

#108 OFFLINE   missdelreyxo

missdelreyxo

Lana Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts
  • LocationNYC
  • Fan Since:Fall 2012
  • Time Online: 70d 20h 29m 36s

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:50 AM

i guess you can say... she snapped

• Bootynugget, queenbitchpro, TRENCH and 4 others like this

#109 OFFLINE   Cult Leader

Cult Leader

Rosarey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,280 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Fan Since:October 2012
  • Time Online: 34d 7h 17m

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:05 AM

After listening to her nonstop since last week,  I've decided my favourites are Electric Car,  Wet Cigarette,  Formal Girl and Runnaway Runnaway.  

I generally don't like hearing Titanic sing in any of them tho cause I know he's a psychopath

• lernerderrey, grabmebymyribbons, Awsten Knight and 2 others like this

#110 OFFLINE   Viss

Viss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Fan Since:2016
  • Time Online: 15d 5h 1m 30s

Posted 28 April 2018 - 04:54 PM

How do y'all organise your mars argo libraries? i do it like this xx

unknown.png?width=718&height=474

• I Come In Peace likes this

:)

#111 OFFLINE   Viss

Viss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:19 PM

bb did an interview and WOW http://www.dailymail...-performer.html

ugh what a legend 

• Lirazel, Masochism, grabmebymyribbons and 5 others like this

#112 OFFLINE   Track 10

Track 10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationNYC
  • Time Online: 16d 22h 25m 47s

Posted 06 May 2018 - 03:09 PM

i feel bad for mars that poppy is still shit. that collaboration tease with grimes? that should mars with grimes deadass

I felt guilty at first that I stopped supporting Poppy after discovering Mars, but it just felt wrong. I knew there was something wrong with her. 

But reading that file, Mars saying that Poppy met her several times and knew about her and her persona, then knowingly stole her persona, copied her mannerisms, her style, started wearing her very own clothes. She was complicit to all these, I bet she had fun taunting Mars.

I guess that's why I got tired of her very quickly, she was never a character but just her own interpretation of a real character.

Poppy was originally made just to make fun of someone. As they get more successful they tried to get away from being linked to Mars, going as far as blocking her name on their every social platforms. (if you post the name Mars Argo on their reddit, it turns into Another Artist) 

But they will never get away from their roots. It backfired to them. I'm also glad that Mars noticed everything that was going in the community. when some people shouted "Where's Mars Argo?" in Poppy's live shows lol.

But then again, Poppy was a young impressionable teen when she met Titanic. So I guess I shouldn't be too mad at her. I did stupid shit that I regret doing when I was her age too.

I really thought Mars will never come back. I would've understood her and, even though there was never an explanation about her disappearance. But I'm so glad she's back. She went through a lot, she's so strong for going through with this. I hope she found good friends that will surround her. This will be a challenging time. Sending her positive energy and praying she wins this :)

yeah i felt like maybe poppy didn't go who mars was, she just thought titanic had a really specific vision? but that bitch really did it a lot of it on her own

#113 OFFLINE   THETEMPLE

THETEMPLE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Time Online: 19d 1h 23m 33s

Posted 06 May 2018 - 03:12 PM

Spoiler

I'm on page 13 and i'm like how can this get any crazier

edit: oooh ok it did

• Cult Leader likes this

#114 OFFLINE   Cult Leader

Cult Leader

Rosarey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,280 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Fan Since:October 2012
  • Time Online: 34d 7h 17m

Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:36 AM

And good on Brittany for saying that Poppy isn't fully to blame, she acknowledges she's young, etc. A true perceiving legend.

• grabmebymyribbons, TRENCH, Viss and 1 other like this

#115 OFFLINE   Viss

Viss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:39 AM

Omg tea 

#116 OFFLINE   wraith

wraith

only acting

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts
  • Locationglasgow
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 275d 6h 56m 32s

Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:09 AM

Poppy made a statement...which basically says Mars did exactly what she is accusing Poppy of doing. Working with someone who abused her for her own gain. It literally sounds like a load of shit, there is evidence all over the internet that backup Mars' claims against Titanic and Poppy. This is literally disgusting. Fuck Poppy and fuck Titanic Sinclair.

https://twitter.com/...430661624020992

• grabmebymyribbons, True Romance, Cult Leader and 3 others like this

#117 OFFLINE   Trainwreck

Trainwreck

dreaming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,435 posts
  • Time Online: 59d 9h 56m

Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:31 AM

Poppy made a statement...which basically says Mars did exactly what she is accusing Poppy of doing. Working with someone who abused her for her own gain. It literally sounds like a load of shit, there is evidence all over the internet that backup Mars' claims against Titanic and Poppy. This is literally disgusting. Fuck Poppy and fuck Titanic Sinclair.

https://twitter.com/...430661624020992

i tweeted her "die" then she blocked me
  • wraith, grabmebymyribbons, True Romance and 3 others like this

#118 OFFLINE   wraith

wraith

only acting

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts
  • Locationglasgow
  • Time Online: 275d 6h 56m 32s

Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:44 AM

i tweeted her "die" then she blocked me

legend

• Trainwreck and grabmebymyribbons like this

#119 OFFLINE   cherryblossoms

cherryblossoms

Beautiful Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 12:06 PM

Oh, Poppy why
Should've just cut ties with Titanic and reap whatever popularity you have left. Better than trying to salvage your career at the expense of someone else's suffering.. Her image has gone completely down the drain. How can you outright deny the abuse on Mars' end altogether and claim it's a "desperate grab for fame."
So so low
  • wraith, konnichiwalski, grabmebymyribbons and 3 others like this

#120 OFFLINE   Hundred Dollar Bill

Hundred Dollar Bill

Thunderbolt

• Moderators
  • 5,123 posts
  • LocationMermaid Motel, FL
  • Favourite LDR Song:Daytona Meth / HDB / BBM Baby
  • Time Online: 100d 27m 11s

Posted 07 May 2018 - 12:54 PM

It honestly sounds like Titanic wrote it.
I’m ready to peep this court case.
  • wraith, Masochism, konnichiwalski and 8 others like this
14417469274.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users