queenbitchpro

Mars Argo

read the whole thing. as an outsider who doesn't know much about the 3 parties involved, theres evidence that tilunatic is guilty of copying and being abusive to Argo. but i hope there is more evidence than the ones presented in the pdf, as some would see the physical clothing aspect as mere influence and not straight up copying like her lawyers is trying to dispute

mars has her shit together.

Here is the 44 page pdf on the full lawsuit and exactly what shes suing them on if you wanted to read it/ didnt already

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/Mars-Argo%20-ThatPoppy-Lawsuit-01.pdf

page 14 is wild

13-14, are a TRIP

Here is the 44 page pdf on the full lawsuit and exactly what shes suing them on if you wanted to read it/ didnt already

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/Mars-Argo%20-ThatPoppy-Lawsuit-01.pdf

page 14 is wild

13-14, are a TRIP

page 14 is wild

13-14, are a TRIP

xMcVPI7.jpg

Jesus. Titanic is a literal psycho, poor Mars. I wonder if Poppy was aware of all of this but considering how manipulative Titanic is, I wouldn’t be surprised if Titanic made Mars seem like the bad guy. If Poppy was complicit while knowing all of this, I genuinely have zero respect for her. I really liked the Poppy project and her songs but the morally right thing to do would be to cut ties with Titanic, even though that’d kill the entire brand. I doubt he’d let her go on without him :(

Edit: Okay, just looked through the entire pdf. This is so crazy. Titanic’s behavior already seems like something from a TV show but to mock Mars to this extent, and so publicly.. :(

I felt guilty at first that I stopped supporting Poppy after discovering Mars, but it just felt wrong. I knew there was something wrong with her. 

But reading that file, Mars saying that Poppy met her several times and knew about her and her persona, then knowingly stole her persona, copied her mannerisms, her style, started wearing her very own clothes. She was complicit to all these, I bet she had fun taunting Mars.

I guess that's why I got tired of her very quickly, she was never a character but just her own interpretation of a real character.

Poppy was originally made just to make fun of someone. As they get more successful they tried to get away from being linked to Mars, going as far as blocking her name on their every social platforms. (if you post the name Mars Argo on their reddit, it turns into Another Artist) 

But they will never get away from their roots. It backfired to them. I'm also glad that Mars noticed everything that was going in the community. when some people shouted "Where's Mars Argo?" in Poppy's live shows lol.

But then again, Poppy was a young impressionable teen when she met Titanic. So I guess I shouldn't be too mad at her. I did stupid shit that I regret doing when I was her age too.

I really thought Mars will never come back. I would've understood her and, even though there was never an explanation about her disappearance. But I'm so glad she's back. She went through a lot, she's so strong for going through with this. I hope she found good friends that will surround her. This will be a challenging time. Sending her positive energy and praying she wins this :)

4BZPaCg.jpg

After listening to her nonstop since last week,  I've decided my favourites are Electric Car,  Wet Cigarette,  Formal Girl and Runnaway Runnaway.  

I generally don't like hearing Titanic sing in any of them tho cause I know he's a psychopath

i feel bad for mars that poppy is still shit. that collaboration tease with grimes? that should mars with grimes deadass

I felt guilty at first that I stopped supporting Poppy after discovering Mars, but it just felt wrong. I knew there was something wrong with her. 

But reading that file, Mars saying that Poppy met her several times and knew about her and her persona, then knowingly stole her persona, copied her mannerisms, her style, started wearing her very own clothes. She was complicit to all these, I bet she had fun taunting Mars.

I guess that's why I got tired of her very quickly, she was never a character but just her own interpretation of a real character.

Poppy was originally made just to make fun of someone. As they get more successful they tried to get away from being linked to Mars, going as far as blocking her name on their every social platforms. (if you post the name Mars Argo on their reddit, it turns into Another Artist) 

But they will never get away from their roots. It backfired to them. I'm also glad that Mars noticed everything that was going in the community. when some people shouted "Where's Mars Argo?" in Poppy's live shows lol.

But then again, Poppy was a young impressionable teen when she met Titanic. So I guess I shouldn't be too mad at her. I did stupid shit that I regret doing when I was her age too.

I really thought Mars will never come back. I would've understood her and, even though there was never an explanation about her disappearance. But I'm so glad she's back. She went through a lot, she's so strong for going through with this. I hope she found good friends that will surround her. This will be a challenging time. Sending her positive energy and praying she wins this :)

yeah i felt like maybe poppy didn't go who mars was, she just thought titanic had a really specific vision? but that bitch really did it a lot of it on her own

Poppy made a statement...which basically says Mars did exactly what she is accusing Poppy of doing. Working with someone who abused her for her own gain. It literally sounds like a load of shit, there is evidence all over the internet that backup Mars' claims against Titanic and Poppy. This is literally disgusting. Fuck Poppy and fuck Titanic Sinclair.

https://twitter.com/poppy/status/993430661624020992

Poppy made a statement...which basically says Mars did exactly what she is accusing Poppy of doing. Working with someone who abused her for her own gain. It literally sounds like a load of shit, there is evidence all over the internet that backup Mars' claims against Titanic and Poppy. This is literally disgusting. Fuck Poppy and fuck Titanic Sinclair.

https://twitter.com/poppy/status/993430661624020992

i tweeted her "die" then she blocked me

Oh, Poppy why

Should've just cut ties with Titanic and reap whatever popularity you have left. Better than trying to salvage your career at the expense of someone else's suffering.. Her image has gone completely down the drain. How can you outright deny the abuse on Mars' end altogether and claim it's a "desperate grab for fame."

So so low