Jack

Melanie Martinez

Jesus what !??? :O *relief* I always thought it did go better with unreleased stuff like You Love I, Bombs on Monday

it was recorded around the same time as mad hatter i believe :)

and yeah i agree, her studio unreleased stuff has made quite a cute EP playlist in my iTunes, bar can't shake y(ew)ou

and there goes her 5 mins of fame... if she doesn't release something until the end of summer she's cancelled, Cry Baby already sounds dated

I don't think it sounds dated, although, I don't listen to it much lately since I've replayed it a lot. It still sounds very modern to me. 

She does need to release the Mad Hatter video though! 

Mad Hatter mv is just an excuse 'cause her label won't let her release new material lol. she probably shot Mad Hatter mv ages ago... 

She said she has cartoon animators working on it too, and they'll take longer to create a scene than it would to film one

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

She's also working on a movie for the new album. Still writing it. I think she wants everything done before endind the cry baby era with the Mad hatter mv. I don't think her label is involved in it lmao

Just like when her lable wasn't involved in 1 year delay of Cry Baby

really starting to miss this girl's music but ugh i don't miss cry baby in it's ending stages. it got so repetitive and reductive after the soap/TW video and i hope that doesn't reflect the imagery of this next album. i miss 2014-2015 when the crybaby aesthetic was so fresh but she definitely took it to a dead end during the tour & stuff

apparently everyone has can't help falling in love, someone leak it please <33333

I'm glad they did, or we may not have gotten the album we have now

someone leak it so we can remember how good she is

@polaroidwhore im looking at you

I think this time she's trying to rip everything up to release all in once and not spend 2 years creating videos with fans asking where's the last mv. Whatever...

She teased the album was more likely done few times and just working on visuals for real, but this time it's likely that the whole mv thing is with Label budget and they're all working together, that would explain why it takes time... 

She's also working on a movie for the new album. Still writing it. I think she wants everything done before endind the cry baby era with the Mad hatter mv. I don't think her label is involved in it lmao

The fact that she's writing an entire movie for the album kinda concerns me because some of her directing in the past has been kinda.. :creep2:

I mean the ad for the perfume and the Pacify Her video imo were so ham-fisted and lazy like the lyric "blue boy" meaning the guy is sad but in the video he was legit painted blue  :facepalm:  I wish she was a little more, idk, interpretive? Subtle? I thought Mr. Potato Head was great but she clearly put a lot of focus on that. I hope she at least has some help directing because as much as i admire her dedication to her vision some of her ideas are kinda corny.

I was obsessed with Cry Baby when I discovered it but it got old. Fast. Sis needs to release new material asap.

i agree 100%, for me its's the lyrics that got really old quickly, I totally get and love all of the childhood references but after a bit they're a bit dry. the production is still pretty good and fresh in my book tho 

OMG lol, those kids are trainwrecks :hooker:

wait....still no mad hatter video? I kinda forgot about it because she said it would be done before the end of 2016.....and then late February....and then nobody heard from her and I'm just like sis keep that video just release your next album.