Jack

Melanie Martinez

It is such a sensitive time & issue that people on the internet will believe anybody who shall claim a celebrity raped or molested them without any further clarification or realising there might be a vicious intent to it. Of course, Melanie's silence on the issue & her creepy artistic image doesn't help.

When that Timothy girl released her statements along with a picture of Melanie blindfolded, with furry handcuffs "during a sex game they were playing" it was pretty clear to me that this girl is bullshitting us; her statements regarding this issue tell that she could have easily left if she wanted to. That day I had arguments with a certain members here so I stopped participating in this thread because it left a bad taste in my mouth BUT...

... Regardless of the media trial & what people might post or spread on Twitter (...and believe me they will do it throughout her career), it doesn't mean her albums won't sell if she's an unique artist. Take Eminem for example or even XXXtenacion (who was OPENLY home of obic & is widely hated), their album sales contradict their public image.

She should hire a technical team for taking the pirated downloads of her LP off the internet (like Rihanna & all do) & release it (or an EP) to get a better budget for her film if she's struggling with it. Money makes everything work faster & better.

That's all I had to say. Bye.

Damn. That's what I've been trying to say for SO long.

... Regardless of the media trial & what people might post or spread on Twitter (...and believe me they will do it throughout her career), it doesn't mean her albums won't sell if she's an unique artist. Take Eminem for example or even XXXtenacion (who was OPENLY home of obic & is widely hated), their album sales contradict their public image.

How do you expect the fans of somebody who beat up a gay man or somebody who will die before he stops saying the word faggot to hold them accountable??? in any way???

like Melanie's and Eminem's are two completely different fanbases both in quality and in quantity

So excited for MM2! Can’t wait for Drama Club final

The version that leaked is the actual final version I believe, but it's just very repetitive

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I hate her for making us wait so long

Literally no one but us will care by the time she comes back unless she prepares some out of this world promo

And she had so much potential...

I’m currently in my script writing class in which we have some actors in to read our scripts so we can hear how they read. One of the actors is a woman who was introduced to us by my course leader saying her acting credits, the last of which being “just finished filming for an upcoming movie starring pop star MELANIE MARTINEZ” this woman has information! Probably heard new songs and everything, what do I do

giphy.gif