Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Always something to complain or fight about on here. Y'all would rather take time to tear each other down (simply over different opinions) than to take time to celebrate

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I honestly feel like we will not get the tracklist at all. She's gonna keep it as a surprise till the day the LP drops. Least we know four possible five of them (If BAR is on LFL).

I wonder how many tracks were getting too. The same as HM or even more this time round?

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I honestly feel like we will not get the tracklist at all. She's gonna keep it as a surprise till the day the LP drops. Least we know four possible five of them (If BAR is on LFL).

I wonder how many tracks were getting too. The same as HM or even more this time round?

I'm hoping for more, like 14 or 15 would be great but i have a feeling it will only have like 11 or 12 :(

also has anyone else who ordered their Dazed magazine got it yet? I'm getting annoyed cus i spent like £11 to have it released on the release date and it's so late i want a refund sweeties

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Love

Lust For Life

Yosemite

Tomorrow Never Came

I'm struggling to put together the aesthetic of this album so far lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Always something to complain or fight about on here. Y'all would rather take time to tear each other down (simply over different opinions) than to take time to celebrate

This is so true. I remember the times when I listened to music and I didn't have a clue about YT views, Spotify streams or Itunes positions and I didn't read any critic's piece. Poor Lana, she is divisive no matter what she does: if she's coming out with an easy pop tune then she's vapid (Pitchfork) if she has complex feelings on world matters than she's pretentious. This woman can't do anything right. I just hope that she doesn't care anymore about these things and she'll do whatever pleases her: like siting with Starboy on the Hollywood H sign

Do y'all think there are still more collabs on the album ? Or just theWeeknd and Sean Lennon ?

I feel like if Courtney Love was on a track (like she hinted in a tweet) they would've mentioned in the dazed interview

giphy.gif

Do y'all think there are still more collabs on the album ? Or just theWeeknd and Sean Lennon ?

I feel like if Courtney Love was on a track (like she hinted in a tweet) they would've mentioned in the dazed interview

dear god i hope courtney isn't on the album

I wish it is a collab, or maybe they're doing a tour together (like the Endless Summer tour kinda thing) so maybe 'mnm' stand for that? Idk.

Great lyrics. Song boring other than that one part. The only May Jailer song I like 1949. TRash the rest!

I don't like her sirens album much but A star for nick and Bad disease are beautiful songs! Also, In Wendy, Junky pride and Blizzard are cute

But if they HAVE a collab why wouldn't they speak about it in Dazed

Well.. I'm trying to imagine their convo.. Like..I can't see them bringing it up. Because they both know what the song would sound like, they would know how it's written, what they wrote it about etc. So I can't imagine there would be much to discuss..

what is that MM thing she talked about?

it's not in the interview i guess she did a song with her since lana was asking her we should do something 

the interview was done just a few weeks ago, after Love was released and Lana implied they STILL have to work together some day.

Collab for LFL cancelled

giphy.gif

Lust For Life on Spotify:

#49 United States

#50 United Kingdom

#53 Worldwide

iTunes:

#3 Worldwide iTunes Song Chart

#4 United States

#9 United Kingdom

Not too bad :hooker: especially on the WW itunes charts

giphy.gif

Because we never got the full song, if it had leaked then I wouldn't be saying ''oh, I hope she include it on the album'', but as it hasn't even leaked I still have some hope that we'll be getting it someday (and LFL would be the perfect time for it, cause it fits the album vibe)

we already got the chorus and some verses, that song = not worth = a reach  :eartha:  :pls:  :hottie:  :hottie:  :hottie:  :hottie:  :hottie:

i will love you until the end of time.