Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Can someone PM  Fine China and Yes To Heaven Unedited? please :ohno:

I hope she release Tomorrow Never Came as the next single, can't wait to hear it.

Also, do you guys think we'll get something in April 24th? Maybe the MV for Lust For Life?

I really, really wish Lana found a way to include Life Is Beautiful on the tracklist of LFL, it surely fits the album.

why just why life is beautiful, everyone wants fresh material , its like asking for my song 57 to be on lust for life

i will love you until the end of time.

Lady Gaga And Katy Perry going down and Lana going up.. Good day to be alive :makeup:

:agree:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Dark red in the us, dark green in the UK

Can someone PM  Fine China and Yes To Heaven Unedited? please :ohno:

why just why life is beautiful, everyone wants fresh material , its like asking for my song 57 to be on lust for life

Because we never got the full song, if it had leaked then I wouldn't be saying ''oh, I hope she include it on the album'', but as it hasn't even leaked I still have some hope that we'll be getting it someday (and LFL would be the perfect time for it, cause it fits the album vibe)

original.gif

I wonder if May Jailer will make an appearance on this album since there will be an acoustic side :kris:

I hope the Lord strikes that down. Honeymoon was a snooze but even it had sounds. A pure acoustic track with that kind of singing? It'll be my new lullaby.

But on a side note if it's gonna be an acoustic song. ON OUR WAY is the way to go. Just saying.

But anyway, after Lust For Life... I'm not really excited for anymore singles. I just want the album as a whole. Give us a date dammit.

I just realized "Meet Me In the Pale Moonlight" suits the exact description of retro sensibility with a futuristic flair. This would be a dope kinda song for lfl

I just realized "Meet Me In the Pale Moonlight" suits the exact description of retro sensibility with a futuristic flair. This would be a dope kinda song for lfl

he meets her in a cool 50s car on the moon and they get ice cream because lana is his little dairy queen and because there is a vintage dairy queen on the moon 

and there are grease-style dance scenes 

tumblr_mhehd9EovS1r32ai9o1_500.gif

Summertime Sadness:

I got my red dress on tonight
Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight

Carmen:

Put your red dress on, put your lipstick on
Sing your song, song, now the camera's on

And you're alive again

She's puttiing some BTD clues there.  :usrs:

???, ?????????

Summertime Sadness:

I got my red dress on tonight[/size]Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight[/size]

Carmen:

Put your red dress on, put your lipstick on[/size]Sing your song, song, now the camera's on[/size]

And you're alive again[/size]

She's puttiing some BTD clues there.  :usrs:

Are you referring to the fact that she's wearing a red dress in the cover and audio video?

Are you referring to the fact that she's wearing a red dress in the cover and audio video?

Yes. I mean maybe it's just a coincidence but it seemed interesting since she keeped the BTD art in the cover. (of the album)

And she has some steams of BTD in Love so.  :P

???, ?????????

I don't want to listen to this song so much because I want to experience the album while but it's addicting and each play is better than the last!!!! HELP ME

Welcome to my world lol. I need to stop listening so I can hear the album as a whole and still be shook to the point of hairloss

I hope the Lord strikes that down. Honeymoon was a snooze but even it had sounds. A pure acoustic track with that kind of singing? It'll be my new lullaby.

But on a side note if it's gonna be an acoustic song. ON OUR WAY is the way to go. Just saying.

But anyway, after Lust For Life... I'm not really excited for anymore singles. I just want the album as a whole. Give us a date dammit.

The sunbeams mean nothing if you can't find the light shining in one thing

:defeated:

EotAQlJ.jpg