Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I hope she release Tomorrow Never Came as the next single, can't wait to hear it.

Also, do you guys think we'll get something in April 24th? Maybe the MV for Lust For Life?

I really, really wish Lana found a way to include Life Is Beautiful on the tracklist of LFL, it surely fits the album.

original.gif

I hope she release Tomorrow Never Came as the next single, can't wait to hear it.

Also, do you guys think we'll get something in April 24th? Maybe the MV for Lust For Life?

I really, really wish Lana found a way to include Life Is Beautiful on the tracklist of LFL, it surely fits the album.

giphy.gif

The movie studio or production company probably owns the rights to that song. Not Lana or her label. Which is probably why it is still unreleased. Also it is boring. 

tZ7WN4B.gif

giphy.gif

The movie studio or production company probably owns the rights to that song. Not Lana or her label. Which is probably why it is still unreleased. Also it is boring. 

I know, but maybe they did some kind of deal so she can put it on LFL. It's only wishful thinking for now, but who knows haha

original.gif

I'm really so excited for this album!! I'm graduating college soon so it's like the perfect gift for me. The song Lust for Life will get me through my thesis presentation and research symposium next week

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Idk if this has been covered here since lfl released.

But do you think BAR will still be on the album as one of the "acoustic" songs?

Cause maybe the production rally was meant to be that low. I'm digging jt

I'm really so excited for this album!! I'm graduating college soon so it's like the perfect gift for me. The song Lust for Life will get me through my thesis presentation and research symposium next week

Yas I'm graduating university in June! Yay us

idk i think she'll ignore it as what she did with Angels Forever  :(

:smile3:

I doubt she'll release another duet as a promo.

I hope so... I love BAR, and I can't see why she would have scrapped it? Now she's confirmed the album has some acoustic sounding songs I really think BAR still has a place on the album (but maybe that's wishful thinking)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

im kinda hoping they reverse black beauty it, where instead of adding booming drums and stuff they totally strip it back and put some quiet electronic synthy stuff in the chorus

I doubt she'll release another duet as a promo.

If she goes by her ingredients used in the trailer Tomorrow Never Came would actually be the next single. I think they were in that order for a reason and I believe there will be two more singles before the album releases. 

g68BRo8.gif