Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I never said she doesnt deserve success. Of course, every fan wants her be more sucessful.

She IS successful up to some extent, even now. Possibly more than everyone here combined.

Again, what I said was 1) it is okay if she doesn't become more successful than she is now and 2) that we all know what she puts out is good enough for us, and as long as she's sucessful enough to make music 3) that sucess doesnt mean quality these days musically and politically

You need to chill out..

Nowhere did I say that you said she doesn't deserve success? You said she doesn't care about success, I was just saying she does and that that's not a bad thing...

And as for quality, I think LFL is great quality. I mean, fine if people don't like it, everyone has their own opinions, but even if you don't like LFL for whatever reason it is still nice to see Lana get positive feedback on something she's clearly proud of?

Although, I don't get what you mean exactly about quality "politically"?

Anyway, I am chill, I'm very happy right now, Lana's making great music that I love so I'm very chill and happy, thanks.

- peace and love, no hate  :kiss:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

As much lovely as this post sounds, I don't think Bitch cares about success THAT much.

But it's okay I guess, as long as quality queen makes quality music for us quality people. :clap:

The most successful people are usually trash and tragic, musically EDM regining and politically Trump-ing.

Ew

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

خ

omg they lied?

They left out one small section of them discussing Eminem mentioning her in songs. Check the Dazed thread.

Poland and Portugal are the only two countries where Lust For Life and Love is in the Top 150 on Spotify. No wonder she's touring poland again this summer.

i76mrxw.png 

Idk if u guys talked about this but because of the motorcycle sound in the beginning of lust for life probably means there will be one in the mv :oprah3: (or a car)

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Stay by Zedd is red and lfl is green, coming for the #2 spot

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Poland and Portugal are the only two countries where Lust For Life and Love is in the Top 150 on Spotify. No wonder she's touring poland again this summer.

just a coupe of hours today it will increase 

guys u have to make to 1 in the

she deserves 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

is that okay?

am not really experienced with apple music

in just a couple of hours yes 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

is that okay?

am not really experienced with apple music

that is freakimh good.

We should see a rise in all streaming platforms in the next few days.

Keep streaming fatties