Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

already can't wait for the lil monsters (the terrible ones ofc) slaughtering lana in two days because it's gonna have less than 1/3 of the cure's first week sales  :flutter:

@everyone who ordered the box sets: did u get urs already? i read some people did like 2 days after they placed their order and i haven't even received a shipping confirmation yet.

i76mrxw.png 

Remember how happy she was when she heard Love on the radio? Remember how happy she was about that tweet predicting Love being in the Top 40 (or whatever it was)? Or when she heard Video Games in that shop?

Now imagine how happy she'll be to wake up to Lust For Life in the Top 10... Top 5... Maybe even getting a number 1... I honestly get a tear in my eye thinking about it tbh, Lana worked her damn ass off her entire life to make music and I hope she sees how well LFL is doing and knows how much we appreciate and love her! She deserves this success so much!  :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

already can't wait for the lil monsters (the terrible ones ofc) slaughtering lana in two days because it's gonna have less than 1/3 of the cure's first week sales  :flutter:

@everyone who ordered the box sets: did u get urs already? i read some people did like 2 days after they placed their order and i haven't even received a shipping confirmation yet.

well, gaga had like 5 days of sales plus coachella. lana will have like 1 day

Remember how happy she was when she heard Love on the radio? Remember how happy she was about that tweet predicting Love being in the Top 40 (or whatever it was)? Or when she heard Video Games in that shop?

Now imagine how happy she'll be to wake up to Lust For Life in the Top 10... Top 5... Maybe even getting a number 1... I honestly get a tear in my eye thinking about it tbh, Lana worked her damn ass off her entire life to make music and I hope she sees how well LFL is doing and knows how much we appreciate and love her! She deserves this success so much!  :flutter:

As much lovely as this post sounds, I don't think Bitch cares about success THAT much.

But it's okay I guess, as long as quality queen makes quality music for us quality people. :clap:

The most successful people are usually trash and tragic, musically EDM regining and politically Trump-ing.

enhanced-buzz-3838-1362596171-8.jpg

As much lovely as this post sounds, I don't think Bitch cares about success THAT much.

But it's okay I guess, as long as quality queen makes quality music for us quality people. :clap:

The most successful people are usually trash and tragic, musically EDM regining and politically Trump-ing.

But obviously she does care, for the reasons I highlighted... she is happy when her music does well? 

You think she's made five albums, plus 100's of unreleased tracks for any other reason than she wants to be recognised as an artist?

As She says in the Dazed interview, there's nothing wrong with chasing success? 

Does a football player chasing dreams of being in a national team playing at the World Cup make them "trash"? No. Does a dancer chasing dreams of performing for an esteemed ballet company for audiences around the world make them "trash"? No. Not at all. It's no different from Lana - a singer - chasing after success in her specific field of the arts. Chasing success is not a bad thing. And being successful in your field does not mean you are "trash" or "tragic" as you put it.

Again: she deserves every single bit of success she gets, and it clearly makes her happy to hear her music on the radio and see her singles rise on the charts. And she's doing that while still remaining 100% Lana. Good for her. I'm proud of her. 

Y'all need to chill out thinking success automatically equals becoming a mindless sell-out.

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

But obviously she does care, for the reasons I highlighted... she is happy when her music does well? 

You think she's made five albums, plus 100's of unreleased tracks for any other reason than she wants to be recognised as an artist?

As She says in the Dazed interview, there's nothing wrong with chasing success? 

Does a football player chasing dreams of being in a national team playing at the World Cup make them "trash"? No. Does a dancer chasing dreams of performing for an esteemed ballet company for audiences around the world make them "trash"? No. Not at all. It's no different from Lana - a singer - chasing after success in her specific field of the arts. Chasing success is not a bad thing. And being successful in your field does not mean you are "trash" or "tragic" as you put it.

Again: she deserves every single bit of success she gets, and it clearly makes her happy to hear her music on the radio and see her singles rise on the charts. And she's doing that while still remaining 100% Lana. Good for her. I'm proud of her. 

Y'all need to chill out thinking success automatically equals becoming a mindless sell-out.

I never said she doesnt deserve success. Of course, every fan wants her be more sucessful.

She IS successful up to some extent, even now. Possibly more than everyone here combined.

Again, what I said was 1) it is okay if she doesn't become more successful than she is now and 2) that we all know what she puts out is good enough for us, and as long as she's sucessful enough to make music 3) that sucess doesnt mean quality these days musically and politically

You need to chill out..

enhanced-buzz-3838-1362596171-8.jpg