Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Spotify features new songs tomorrow (Friday) on the 'new releases' page so let's hope that gets Lana more promo.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What about the Trappist-1 system that she traced out? That has to mean something separate from the moon/galaxy, right?

Also, what if the moon was meant to resemble love and the galaxy resembles something else?

Trappist 1 means THICK TRAP BEATS YALL

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

@leaked and @Mariah will be glad to know Lana is on the cover of the UK's biggest playlist with 1.45 mil followers. However Lust For Life is the 26th song on the list  :toofunny:

rxjfc.png

Ok Sweaties, this is how it works: You need to open up this playlist and stream the song. That is important cause it that case, the song jumps up a few places. So it is important to stream the song from out of the playlist. With every place it moves up, the bigger the chances of being more streamed. Makes sense, since most ppl will not stream the entire list!

So, get to work Lanansters!

PS: If you are not doing this, you are ugly (probably even uglier than Borde) and stan Halsey.

glad critics are back at slaughtering lana lsf really is btd pt II !

actually, most reviews are rather positive. 

aaaaanyways, the kween of discounts strikes again: Lady Gaga's new single is ALREADY DISCOUNTED in the UK, not even a week after it dropped. The way they do anything to keep her career afloat knows no bounds  :lmao: . Therefor she will most likely stay above Lana on iKoons

I think the next single is gonna be more acoustic. She said in the BBC interview that the first things she's putting out have a bigger richer sound, but then she wants to dig into the acoustic side of the record.

I think the next single is gonna be more acoustic. She said in the BBC interview that the first things she's putting out have a bigger richer sound, but then she wants to dig into the acoustic side of the record.

I want acoustic tracks as well as some more love and lust for life cinematic sounding songs too

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I think Yosemite is next.

No she said she will put out songs that sound  like LFL and then when the album is out people will see the acoustic side of the record 

No she said she will put out songs that sound  like LFL and then when the album is out people will see the acoustic side of the record 

I still wonder who told her to launch the HM era with the title track, like: YAS Lana, go with the most anticlimatic song ever and attack the audience with minus BPM for that buzz  :lmao: