Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Any chance of Cherry dropping after she performs it tomorrow? No? Okay  :krylie:

I hope we get it after her performance tomorrow. It would be really annoying if she just sings it and we'll have to wait til the album release to hear the studio version.

Also, I believe she'll do the same as she did with the first Honeymoon live (if we can call that a first live): just an acapella that's not even the full song

original.gif

I hope we get it after her performance tomorrow. It would be really annoying if she just sings it and we'll have to wait til the album release to hear the studio version.

Also, I believe she'll do the same as she did with the first Honeymoon live (if we can call that a first live): just an acapella that's not even the full song

She was rehearsing choreography with her dancers to the song, we'll get a full performance of it don't worry  :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Looking at the partial lyrics from Cherry, it looks like some BTD/Paradise song.

I just love the BTD lyrics, they're all so amazing (BTD, Dark Paradise, Body Electric, Bel Air etc).

Wow I can't wait to see her outfit tomorrow! 

I also can't wait to see what she does with Cherry! 

Tomorrow is going to be such a fun day!  :D

It won't be fun for me, i'll be at job (shit) thirsty for news and won't be able to get nothing til 4PM (maybe at 1PM, when I'm on my lunch break, but I doubt there'll be news at this time of day)

original.gif

I'm laughing at all of the insiders pretending to know the date. I can throw a dart at a calender too, girl. You can't keep saying every day that today is the day.

I'm laughing at all of the insiders pretending to know the date. I can throw a dart at a calender too, girl. You can't keep saying every day that today is the day.

Well, you know waht they say about broken clocks.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

AND I, AND I, AND I, I FALL TO PIECES, WHEN I'M WITH YOU, I FALL TO PIECES, MY CHERRIES AND WINE

LANA SIS, DROP THE FULL SONG TOMORROW PLEASEEEEE

original.gif

What time is the performance UK time?

2 AM UK time

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Srsly, I can't stand more posts about this fucking july release date. Please gays forget this, focus on the 26th, on the Cherry snippet, on anything except the july release date

original.gif