Subversive

Lana Covers Dazed - Article Out Now

I GOT MINEEEEE! So excited. I'm in Indiana, USA btw.

From what I've seen, the whole interview in the mag is the same as they posted on their site.. I thought there was supposed to be extra conversation in the physical copy.. Am I wrong?

I GOT MINEEEEE! So excited. I'm in Indiana, USA btw.

From what I've seen, the whole interview in the mag is the same as they posted on their site.. I thought there was supposed to be extra conversation in the physical copy.. Am I wrong?

In the physical copy there was an extra part where they talked about Eminem quoting her on a song. And other small parts. Nothing significant

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

In the physical copy there was an extra part where they talked about Eminem quoting her on a song. And other small parts. Nothing significant

Damn I thought I would be more detailed stuff about the album or something haha okay thank you!

TBH I don't think the Sepia covers were not printed at all. Nobody has it, nobody has seen it and all the people who had ordered it from the official website received messages that there was no stock.. It is already May and it's just strange how absolutely nobody has taken a photo of a magazine

My magazine came today. It's beautiful besides the fact of super gorey photos in it. Just a warning for those who don't like graphic images. It's a lot bigger than I thought.

My magazine came today. It'beautiful besides the fact of super gorey photos in it. Just a warning for those who don't like graphic images. It's a lot bigger than I thought.

Yeah I didn't understand those pics. Also the fashion in that mag is horrendous. I only like Lana's feature lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i got part of my order two days ago, but i'm stilling waiting on the rest of it (i'm in seattle washington) 

also did anyone get a tracking number for their order? i received a shipping notif, but nothing that allows me to follow it's progress :/

UbsOye5.png

i got part of my order two days ago, but i'm stilling waiting on the rest of it (i'm in seattle washington) 

also did anyone get a tracking number for their order? i received a shipping notif, but nothing that allows me to follow it's progress :/

They said their website hasn't updated since all the Lana stans ordered from them. I guess there's no tracking.

I got mine today  :justride2:  It /is/ big. Ahh I love it  Idk what y'all are talking about, there are some really interesting and cool looks in here, fashion-wise. And of course Lana looks gorgeousssssss. I really wish I had bought two so I could tear out the one of her smiling and put it in a frame  :flutter:

I never got a tracking number for mine either, just a notification that it had been processed. 

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

Mine arrived today :) I am happy. And Dazed customer service can be also, cuz I was bothering them always with my: Where is my magazine? kind of emails.

2ikzg5s.png

I loved the shoot and article so I've been looking for the magazine where I live now with no success, however I came to visit my folks a few days ago and found it from the first market I walked in  :party: My earlier Lana mags are from the Paradise era bc I've always been more focused on merch sand stuff so I'm so happy to have this one now since I just love the cover especially  :icant:  :smile2:  can't stop flipping through it tbh

I didn't order it and I'm still hoping I will be able to get it at that one store here in Berlin.

But in case I don't, do you think it's going to be available again soon on the website? It's sold out again.

I live in Brazil and I bought in the pre-sale and they did not send a tracking code or anything. It's been almost a month. I know it's too far and it's probably going to take a while, but I'm starting to get worried  :defeated:

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

HAVE YOU FOUND THE BROWN/SEPIA COVER???

TBH I don't think the Sepia covers were not printed at all. Nobody has it, nobody has seen it and all the people who had ordered it from the official website received messages that there was no stock.. It is already May and it's just strange how absolutely nobody has taken a photo of a magazine

Does Dazed do subscriber covers like Elle does? Cuz if so, then maybe the sepia cover is the subscriber cover

hey y'all. i purchased the sepia cover from this ebay listing and got it today! it's legit and super cheap!

utwU6cX.gif