Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Interview with Ted Stryker for KROQ

I'm still pissed but I'm glad she confirmed the title of the track with Stevie, I'm ready to get my hippie-witch freak on. :grinds:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ugh why can't we just know when the album is coming, this is making me think either it's a surprise or even Lana herself doesn't know :crai:

I hope its a surprise release. She's probably doing it so people dont leak the album 2 days before its released like what has always happened with her. If Lana doesn't know herself.... we're gonna be waiting a looooong time

she said in the interview, "there were several times when i thought the record was done" or something like it.

Maybe there's no release date because she keeps realizing it's not "done", and keeps adding things to it.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

she said in the interview, "there were several times when i thought the record was done" or something like it.

Maybe there's no release date because she keeps realizing it's not "done", and keeps adding things to it.

the life of pablo teas

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Wait really? What does that mean? She makes sure she writes 9 songs before she gets to the studio part or?

Yes. Until she has nine songs in her mind, she would just write or record the songs on her phone. Only after that she'll go to the studio to write more

nF70D0F.png

I think that is done because she already reveals the cover

I feel like Lana's management (or maybe even Lana herself) are being far too uptight - like you're so special you're the only act to not be interviewed like everyone else - and it's audio only - and it's released later for management to censor things they don't like... hmmm

pretty sure it's just her anxiety..

~INSTA1.gif

Ugh why can't we just know when the album is coming, this is making me think either it's a surprise or even Lana herself doesn't know :crai:

no she just kept saying soon and he had a heart attack and died so they had to cut that part out 

She is just the cutest. It's nice to have more insight into her process and how much control she has over her work/release dates and such. That being said, HE DIDN'T EVEN ASK. He said he was gonna ask for us  :rollin:

He did ask. Dickhead ass Ben and Ed had it cut out because they couldn't manage a blind rat.

giphy.gif

I really like you and her fans but I cannot break her trust.

He got a date :(

I transcribed the interview and put it in the OP in case anyone doesn't feel like listening and would rather read.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS