Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

The only correct way to listen to IMF is....not at all

it's her worst and i'll never back down from that truth

iight bitches im boutta do a zodiac checker thing with the songs off LfL !! you get to know YOUR personality and the song(s) that best matches you !! and im doin it for free, so even if you a bitch feel thankful. it is indigenous' day after all :illumilana:

Aries:

y'all confident, hard working, lowkey crazy and fun as fuck but why y'all so emotionally unavailable, stubborn, and hide behind a facade that you innocent? get out my face. that's why y'all is Lust For Life ! You the 'take off al your clothes' AND Lana committing suicide ! bitch how fun is that?? but damn you have 0 emotion within the lyrics. you cute and also one of the originals. 

tenor.gif 

Taurus:

y'all outgoing, social, loyal, and independent and dont take any bs but y'all also real fucking wack. control that temper and stop embarrassin yourselves it looks bad on us. that's why you guys are the In My Feelings !! Bad idependant bitch but damn that temper turned real fuckin quick and those beats? honey you're great but that lead in to Coachella is HARSH

tenor.gif 

Gemini:

Hard working, love working, very passionate. but you wanna know some other shit? y'all two faced as FUCK and hella dramatic, easily bored as well. So you kno what? Bitch y'all get Beautiful People Beautiful Problems !! :hooker: love y'all 

tenor.gif 

Pisces:

Big ass dreamers, sarcastic and maybe a bit too caring, LOVE YALL, but you also need approval so mf often to remind yourself that you're worth it, borderline consistent crying, let. it. go. bitch. that only means one thing hun. 

White Mustang !! 

giphy.gif 

Cancer:

extremely loyal, always looking for a way out and has that desire for the people they're around. follows every word of the ones they love, even if it's a stupid mf person you love. sweethearts that just want to be happy- but goddamn are y'all timid and shy. you get attached so easily and get so moody and emotionally inconsistent it's heartbreaking. and it's not like we mad at you, it's just hella bittersweet. Tomorrow Never Came & Get Free !! 

tenor.gif 

Leo:

super fun, independent as fuck, fearless and does whatever they want. but y'all also cocky as shit so cut that the fuck out. controversial at times but those that love you won't ever stop, be good to others goddamn. also you fuck with everybody both good and bad so

SUMMER BUMMER AND GROUPIE LOVE

tenor.gif tenor.gif

Virgo:

the most recognized and the first/original of the bunch, y'all are overly sweet and caring. motherlike to the extent nobody is shocked when you bring bandaids on the cross country roadtrip. however it can be a little weird and you can care way too much. we love you but please stop over analyzing every little damn thing. some things just aren't that serious. in your yearbook you were voted 'most likely to be taking the photo rather than be in it' y'all are a twofer ! Love/Coachella !! :delicious:

tenor.gif and 36874371704_dd6fdfe836_z.jpg 

Libra:

lowkey BAD BITCHES, y'all ready to FIGHT AT A MOMENTS NOTICE, y'all invested, do so much shit at once. however, you bossy and emotional and ready to die for your lover, even if they are a cute cashier you spent two hours thinking about the potential future after you left with your Marlboro reds, champagne, and lemonade. Y'all get Chery :oic:

tenor.gif  tenor.gif

Scorpio:

y'all well known, kinda the sleeper agent in terms of popularity contest of the zodiacs. brave, smart, knows what to do and are very calculated. you're pretty neutral in terms of compassion and kindness, you're a ridehard to those you're heavily invested in but that level of trust takes a lot longer than some of the other more emotional signs. On the flipside y'all can be very isolating, and real fucking rude. you're the kind of person that loves to be out but then gets snappy and wants their alone time. a LOT of trust issues. you could be plotting to murder somebody but you don't show it so .... 13 Beaches !!

tenor.gif 

Sagittarius:

y'all are so adorable, lovely little fall babies n all. extremely smart and beam with positivity all around. but seriously why the fuck are you so kind what fuckin drug are y'all on ?? regardless y'all impulsive as hell, deemed a little controversial by some but its cool.  God Bless America !

tenor.gif 

Capricorn:

y'all get shit done. case, point, law and fact it's final. motivation waxes and wanes but the urge is there and we can all see it. at times you out here making this shit work making our scalps doused in gasoline and lighter fluid and set on fire with blue flames. retrospective and highly insightful. we love you so goddamn much and we know y'all are trying your best to keep either others happy or you, but rarely at the same time.  you can also be extremely distant and cold, seemingly not in touch with your emotions even when you are heartfelt. explosive is a good word for you, the fire in the winter. y'all get World at War & Heroin. 

tenor.gif tenor.gif 

Aquarius:

y'all are original, y'all are talented, y'all are gorgeous. you want whats best for everybody even when you dont know where you are as a person. however, y'all can hold grudges and give way too much of yourselves without knowing it. you're an enigma, the new years resolution that hasn't been broken- possibly yet. Y'all are Change. the glass slipped fits.

tenor.gif 

this was a lot of fun!! i spent a decent 40 minutes and i hope y'all enjoy your horoscope. :hooker:

i made this.......

I saw in my dream that she changed Sylvia Plath's production and made it country :rip:

go back to sleep you don't even know what thread you're in

Don't drag me like this yosemitore

spirit guard juice ran out dignornio's perogi, your fight won't prevail into the thawing

Yosemite

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

lay, lady lay- on the side of paradise in the tropic of cancer

HTTP3d3dy5yZWFjdGlvbmdpZnMuY29tL3IvaHBwe

cause we're just, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WITH BEAUTI-FUL PRAHBLEMS, YEa

giphy.gif

GET THAT CIGARETTE SMOKE OUT OF MY FACE YOUVE BEENWASTINMYTIMEWITHTHETHINGSYOUREDOIN

_8KQTq.gif\

take me as i am, baby take me strides- only you can save me tonight

giphy.gif

my cherries and wine, rosemary and thyme; and all of my peaches (are ruined), bitch

giphy.gif

there's no more chasing rainbows- and hopin for an end to them...their arches are illusions, solid at first glance-

giphy.gif

IS IT THE END OF AN ERA-A, IS IT THE END OF AMERICA ?? IS IT THE END OF AN ERA-A, IS IT THE END OF AMERICA ?? IS IT THE END OF AN ERA-A, IS IT THE END OF AMERICA ?? NOOOoOoOoOO

728af757ecc844669596855b79d4ca7b.gif

Could it be that I fell for another

tenor.gif

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I absolutely don’t mind that LFL is more diverse and has some « weaker » lyrics: to me, it is a stellar summer record, so it’s only normal it’s a little bit more light. And as for the production, considering it is coming after HM and before NFR (from what we’ve heard so far), which are two personal records that are more on the ballad side, I really don’t care that LFL is going in more directions.